I play Dynasty Warriors Online, and quite frankly, the service has degraded. It started out really cool, but has gone downhill at a breakneck pace.
1) Communication between the GM's and the players is little to non-existant. When mistakes are made, there is no word from the team, and usually they don't offer an apology or even a "whoops, we're aware of this....". Most recently there was a promotion where they posted and advertised 25% off, and suddenly when it went live the post was quickly and invisibly edited to state it was 10% off. They didn't even bother to change the graphic, which showed 25% off. No apologizes, no word from the powers that be. However,this week, they *actually* admitted to a mistake, and posted corrective action. (I almost fainted).
2) Customer Support is average, with decent response times and solutions to tickets. Some mistakes are made, and sometimes they don't get fixed right away.
3) Little to no events. Usually it's the same crap every weekend. The players all voice great ideas, and have seen no implementation, or even feedback saying "Great Idea" or "we can't due to..." from the powers that be.
4) Server stability is a joke. While other games get multiple servers, our game only has one and it's very unstable. Players crashing left and right, latency issues even with players who have FiOS or better. For example: I am on a 15MB line and I crash/disconnect far more often NOW then I did in the very beginning. Usually about 3-4 times a week, versus 1-2 times every 3 months back in the beginning. (not hardware-software related, trust me)
5) Ban policy should be re-evaulated for this particular game. Players who should be permabanned for their offenses are quickly unbanned, and keep doing the same stuff they do that got them banned in the first place.
6) no advertising. I mean, people don't know the game is out there unless they are already members of Aeria games. 95% of the people didn't even know the game was out, and found out purely by accident or pure luck.
All in all, I am a hardcore player and will stick with it until the time comes to say goodbye. However, I feel that these are a few points that could use some improvement.
Asakura.TS1 of Wei/Chaotics Guild Officer