14%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

nowemaster

Rank 0
nowemaster
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:44 pm
Sorry, it'll be a one for me as well, as a player of GF.

Have to say that the system there is just getting ridiculous. We keep getting told things are coming, and every month we want to believe it. However, the lackluster performance of updates, the unanswered or unread complaints, and the general degradation of the game and its community is forcing the one.

Not to mention Aeria's right hand has no idea what it's left hand is doing. I won't discuss this, as it pertains to bans, but let's just say that one day between bans for "botting/gold selling" (which, mind you, I despise) was a bit ridiculous.

~nowemaster

Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:47 pm
Shaiya:

Atleast you guys have made a lot of promises. It's 1 till I see things change.

Viraxe

Rank 3
Viraxe
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:49 pm
As a player of Megaten I gave 4 cause even with the annoying bugs, the GM/GS team make the game always interesting and funny with their awesome events. I am personally really satisfied with our current GMs, they are really helpful and close the community.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:51 pm
Superman0X wrote:
swoopula wrote:
They don't even read these threads.  

I read every post on these threads, every month.  

PWNAGE!
i rated 4 Wink

sebkn88

Rank 0
sebkn88
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:53 pm
i'm a player of EE, games is pretty good, it has its flaws but PM Tactics, as well as the GM's in this game are awesome, u earned urself a 4. not a 5 cause i play GF from time to time, it is a bad, and its going worse.

/IGN:Nocturion Guild:Redemption Server:Garnet/Rate me /The true man are those who arent afraid to say what they think cause of the reaction of others/ /The false man are those who tell you half truths to their benefit/ /Be a true man SPEAK the TRUE/

Ahtary

Rank 2
Ahtary
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:55 pm
Dynasty Warriors Online is full of bugs, unresolved crash issues, and terrible promotions, I won't complain since most of these except for the promotions is at KOEIs fault for not paying attention to us, but seriously..

Voted 1

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:58 pm
Eden Eternal:
Awesome overall. Amazing GM/PM team. However, BOGO deals, rebates, and raffles would be great to see in addition to the overwhelmingly large number of items relying on "chance."

Shaiya:
Hnnnnnnggg....

Aeria:
ANY news is good news, even if it's just to say it's not happening. You're really leaving your loyal AP-buyers hanging, here.

All things considered, 3.

bboy500

Rank 0
bboy500
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:00 pm
4 from me.

Playing Repulse and Eden Eternal... no problem with the GM's or communication with the community.

Also you have some very nice GS's Very Happy

Tyrael2600

Rank 0
Tyrael2600
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:13 pm
I play Dynasty Warriors Online, and quite frankly, the service has degraded. It started out really cool, but has gone downhill at a breakneck pace.

1) Communication between the GM's and the players is little to non-existant. When mistakes are made, there is no word from the team, and usually they don't offer an apology or even a "whoops, we're aware of this....". Most recently there was a promotion where they posted and advertised 25% off, and suddenly when it went live the post was quickly and invisibly edited to state it was 10% off. They didn't even bother to change the graphic, which showed 25% off. No apologizes, no word from the powers that be. However,this week, they *actually* admitted to a mistake, and posted corrective action. (I almost fainted).

2) Customer Support is average, with decent response times and solutions to tickets. Some mistakes are made, and sometimes they don't get fixed right away.

3) Little to no events. Usually it's the same crap every weekend. The players all voice great ideas, and have seen no implementation, or even feedback saying "Great Idea" or "we can't due to..." from the powers that be.

4) Server stability is a joke. While other games get multiple servers, our game only has one and it's very unstable. Players crashing left and right, latency issues even with players who have FiOS or better. For example: I am on a 15MB line and I crash/disconnect far more often NOW then I did in the very beginning. Usually about 3-4 times a week, versus 1-2 times every 3 months back in the beginning. (not hardware-software related, trust me)

5) Ban policy should be re-evaulated for this particular game. Players who should be permabanned for their offenses are quickly unbanned, and keep doing the same stuff they do that got them banned in the first place.

6) no advertising. I mean, people don't know the game is out there unless they are already members of Aeria games. 95% of the people didn't even know the game was out, and found out purely by accident or pure luck.

All in all, I am a hardcore player and will stick with it until the time comes to say goodbye. However, I feel that these are a few points that could use some improvement.

Asakura.TS1 of Wei/Chaotics Guild Officer

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:14 pm
Superman0X wrote:
swoopula wrote:
They don't even read these threads.  

I read every post on these threads, every month.  

That's even worse then, as nothing ever changes with the games in need.