19%65 Votes
14%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:40 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Feb 24, 2012 9:00 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 01/27/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

namow

Rank 0
namow
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:45 am

Survey

I tried the link and it says Survey not found

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Survey

namow wrote:
I tried the link and it says Survey not found  

Its not the actual survey, its just an example of what it will look like if you get one in your email.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:54 am
3 from me.

The GM Teams:

Having worked along side several GM teams now, I know how great they all are. Love them all and they are lots of fun

The PM's:

For Grand Fantasia at least, the PM knows too little (or refuses to listen) about what people want. He needs to learn to take in to account the opinions of the players rather than just blindly leading Grand Fantasia in to oblivion. As a player of that game for the past two years and someone who absolutely adores it's community, the direction iLaff has taken us truly is depressing for me.

The above factor, along with yet again the return of the ridiculous concept that is the AP loot wheel even after the consistent negative feedback about it, have knocked down what would be a 5 to a 3.

<center></center>

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:54 am
Voted 1 by the way.

Shaiya sucks and AGE is still doing things to keep it that way.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:55 am   Last edited by LadyBorderlinex on Jan 27, 2012 11:58 am. Edited 1 time in total
Dear Last Chaos,

Sincerely,
LadyBorderlinex

PS: Way to raise the cap and make it soooo much more easier to hit. You patched the holes in your database, but managed to miss the holes in common sense. Whoever thinks these uncapped exp events is a good idea needs another task to be in charge of. It just baffles me that this is the answer to making the community happy. It just shows a lack of thought in what the GMs can do (aka events). It really saddens me. I loved this game. I loved this community. I can't stand to see the complete disregard for consequences and the complete escape of thought.

PSS: Also, please refer to my previous ratings and the notes in there.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:56 am
1 as always,

DWO is still doing bad, 9 months and the crash bug is still going on, what is up with that?
Promotions are bad to, and reward payouts are still bugged after who knows how many months

Lee100

Rank 4
Lee100
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:57 am
u sir have earned you a 4 :3

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:11 pm
They don't even read these threads. People have been posting about the same game problems in these for months, and nothing ever changes.

GF still gets a 1, as usual.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:31 pm
swoopula wrote:
They don't even read these threads.  

I read every post on these threads, every month.