KungMing

Aeria: Admin
PostedApr 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Please email billing questions to billing@aeriagames.com

We've had some people mistakenly send to the wrong email (they typed the domain name without the "s"). If you have had the email bounce back please check the email address again. Thank you.

SPREAD THE WORD <a>Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting</a>
Advertisement

Lord Chiliman

Rank 3
Lord Chiliman
PostedMay 02, 2007 7:58 pm

I know where to send the questions, but never get the answer

Bad or slow service
I have sent numberous questions to the billing department. I purchased items which I said did not work. I am new at this. Anyway, I saw the video by Tatehawk and it EXPLAINED what I did wrong, even though I had read your inadequate instructions. Of course, after you understand how the system works then your instructions make sense. And FYI, I could have reversed the charges on my MC after talking to the bank on what happened. Anyway, I have only recieved ONE reply with a I am sorry you are having problems. What gives. In the end, I wanted to get credit for the 8 Greatest Experience Potions which you admit in the email was a wrong description. Other potions had "in combination with other potions" which this one did not have. The wording was precise. Anyway, you stated that I could not combine the 8 potions but only with other potions. Well, duh, I just wanted to be credited now with the other 8 potions now. I bought them according to your inadequate description and then you have the gall to tell me that it is someone else's fault. You sell the product and are responsible whether the developer messed up. So still waiting for my 8 Greatest Exp potion, chargeback. They are still in my window. Apparently, 7 emails and only one reply. Hmmm, fishy.

To Kill or not to Kill, it just matters as to how bad you are!!

Kiyu3814

Rank 1
Kiyu3814
PostedMay 02, 2007 8:01 pm
You send all emails in 1 day? it does take time to go throw im sure 3290329067 emails a day. Sory to say but you not the only player they dealing with. Sory if this offends you but be patient

lemonia

Rank 2
PostedMay 02, 2007 8:49 pm
email sent, but not reply yet -.- it's the 2nd day now.... awaiting...