PostedFeb 05, 2012 10:17 am

Re: I can login

why?
frodon1251 wrote:
DylanM40 wrote:
frodon1251 wrote:
DylanM40 wrote:
frodon1251 wrote:
Hi Aeria games and players, i have one problem, i cant login in the game, and i dont know what i can do with it... can you help me???

Sorry for bad english.  

Well man from past experience on some games I've played either you have to reinstall the game because of missing files. Another one is recently they have had to account password change so you may have to change your password. Besides of what I just told thats it from me there are other more experienced people that could help you out on it. If nothing seems to work after doing whatever maybe the problem might want to go to support and get a ticket for that problem they tend to get to you in about a day or two guess it depends on how busy they are.  

Thx, but i can start game but i cant login. So i have problem with password, and i changed new password and nothing Sad ... still i cant login in the game  

What does the window say when you can't login?  

I can open a game, but if i am in game i can login my account.  

Have you verified you account?
Advertisement

LostrenS

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Server Maintenance

Superman0X wrote:

All games will temporarily shut down while we apply some new security features. The brief service interruption will commence at approximately 8:30 AM and service will be restored as quickly as possible. We do not expect a long delay and more information about the security changes will be announced when services are restored.  

Update:

We have information that there may have been illegal and unauthorized access to some of the Aeria Games accounts. We believe the unauthorized access was limited to user account names and the associated cryptographically scrambled
passwords (not your actual password). No payment information was compromised. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Our team has taken steps to resolve the issue. For your protection and to prevent further unauthorized access, we have expired your password for logging into our games. You will still be able to change or retrieve your

Mr.GM, I can not speak English. I love shaiya but the shaiya of turkey's GM is unjust. They are not interested in game and they allow some mistake... Sincerely

password on our portal website. Please go to our website [www.aeriagames.com] to change or retrieve your password.

If you are having problems logging into the game (it tells you that your password is not valid) you should log into the portal ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/login ), and to follow any instructions given.

If you are unable to log into the portal, you must use the password reset link ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request ). This will send an email to you , so that you can log in and reset their password.

If you are unable to access you email (i.e. it isn’t a valid email) then you must submit a ticket ( http://www.aeriagames.com/contact ) for Account Recovery, and provide us with a unique and valid email for the account.

If you are unable to access the Recharge Center (billing.aeriagames.com) then you should log out, then log back in. If it is still not working try to clear your cache (ctrl +F5).

ArturiusDrake

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2012 4:36 pm
New security, Awesome. Now why can't I login?

Can we get a direct link to this new security pass code thing (with the keypad) on the main login page. Kingdom war is starting and I can't login. Which makes me want to use many many expletives right now.

Smite my enemies with a fiery arrow to the face.

kuzter

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2012 5:05 pm
its emergency mait noone can sign in LMFAO chill.

NoticeR

Rank 0
NoticeR
PostedFeb 09, 2012 2:44 am

Login

Cant loggin
How can i restore password if i dont remember account Email?
I got 2 accounts. This one not main.

<a></a>

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 09, 2012 5:59 am

Re: Login

Cant loggin
NoticeR wrote:
How can i restore password if i dont remember account Email?
I got 2 accounts. This one not main.  

you can use this tool in your situation : contact us - recover lost account

just enter the field at " emailaddress on the account " with a ' / '.
provide enough detailed information about your ingame toons and don't forget to include that you don't remember your old email box.

signature of xybolt

thogclown2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2012 8:42 am

Changing character password

doesnt change anything
i need help cause i changed my password and it wont do anything plusapparently my username isnt correct either but i know what it is and i cant log on -.- can anyone help me with maybe changing my username? that wud be very usefull to add to changing passwords

thogclown2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2012 8:46 am

Login

link to character password change
is there any link to the exact character password change? i play eden eternal and i changed my password 7 times to the same thing and it still wont work -.-

looser91

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

CANT START THE GAME !! (EDEN ETERNAL)

WTF the 'map error' keeps popping up after the sync is done ?? i already reinstall it like 4 times right now but still same . anybody can help me ?

allwell

Rank 0
allwell
PostedFeb 10, 2012 5:40 am

Ahhh

I seee
== I hope it will be done soon == ^.^