caeon13

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2012 7:30 am

password change too much

I have changed my PW already and do not wish to keep changing it but every game i log on to now ask me to change it. can you fix it so the PW changed is universal not every game asking me to do it again and again. i cant use my account on other game now cause it says i need to change PW which i did 2 times now and is a bit redundant to have to change it for every game and its one site that uses same.
Advertisement

michellegirl

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Re: darn

xybolt wrote:
michellegirl wrote:
xybolt wrote:
michellegirl wrote:
Well, guess it'll take me a while to recover all my other accounts. and especially my main account. am stuck with this nub account but managed to gather 7.8b . a word to AGE. what happens if we dont remember our other account's Email ? QQ
sigh, i knew i should have kept those information save xD

CuteCake
Redemption  

Arrow contact us - recover lost account

by this, you can renew your account's email information too.  

Problem is, i dont remember which email i used on which specific account. xD
otherwise i'd have solved this problem a few day's ago.  

just leave the field blank ... the IP match is pretty secure enough if it matches Razz  

my IP addresss wont be the same anymore cause i also moved and bought new internet connections.

rainaria

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2012 1:54 am
i just checked out my account and apparently i've lost all my valuable items trade-able items & gold.
huh. looks like i'm not gonna continue playing eden afterall.

frodon1251

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

I can login

why?
Hi Aeria games and players, i have one problem, i cant login in the game, and i dont know what i can do with it... can you help me???

Sorry for bad english.

DylanM40

Rank 1
DylanM40
PostedFeb 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: I can login

why?
frodon1251 wrote:
Hi Aeria games and players, i have one problem, i cant login in the game, and i dont know what i can do with it... can you help me???

Sorry for bad english.  

Well man from past experience on some games I've played either you have to reinstall the game because of missing files. Another one is recently they have had to account password change so you may have to change your password. Besides of what I just told thats it from me there are other more experienced people that could help you out on it. If nothing seems to work after doing whatever maybe the problem might want to go to support and get a ticket for that problem they tend to get to you in about a day or two guess it depends on how busy they are.

frodon1251

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2012 3:12 pm

why?
DylanM40 wrote:
frodon1251 wrote:

Sorry for bad english.  

Well man from past experience on some games I've played either you have to reinstall the game because of missing files. Another one is recently they have had to account password change so you may have to change your password. Besides of what I just told thats it from me there are other more experienced people that could help you out on it. If nothing seems to work after doing whatever maybe the problem might want to go to support and get a ticket for that problem they tend to get to you in about a day or two guess it depends on how busy they are.  

Thx, but i can start game but i cant login. So i have problem with password, and i changed new password and nothing Sad ... still i cant login in the game

DylanM40

Rank 1
DylanM40
PostedFeb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

why?
frodon1251 wrote:
DylanM40 wrote:
frodon1251 wrote:

Sorry for bad english.  

Thx, but i can start game but i cant login. So i have problem with password, and i changed new password and nothing Sad ... still i cant login in the game  

What does the window say when you can't login?

frodon1251

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2012 2:41 am

why?
DylanM40 wrote:
frodon1251 wrote:
DylanM40 wrote:
frodon1251 wrote:

Sorry for bad english.  

What does the window say when you can't login?  

I can open a game, but if i am in game i can login my account.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 04, 2012 3:53 am

Re: darn

michellegirl wrote:
my IP addresss wont be the same anymore cause i also moved and bought new internet connections.  

if you still remember your previous provider, you can call them and ask them for IP address that you have got in month december/january. They have a record of this, just provide informations which shows that you was their client.

signature of xybolt

zackvencen

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 8:34 am

account recover

recover a lost account
Thank you for your cooperation as well as your patience, we are greatly
appreciative of this.
We have verified account ownership in your favor and only require one more
piece of information when reinstating your account. Please provide us with an
email address to associate with the account in question that is currently not
used with any Aeria games account.
Once we have received this information we will be able to move forward to
reinstate your account and get you back in game.
Please reply to this email.

GM can u tell me what is this mean.. i dnt get it.. i already done what they ask but it ddnt works.. can u help me:(