Yujiro777

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 12:46 am
Okay I tried logging in and I didn't get the memo about that passwords being scrambled and disabled bit. So as you can imagine I tried logging in with my old password from my other account. I got sent out of the log in menu back to my desktop screen. Go to the main website and try to log in turns out my account Rokitwarrior777 got banned. I didn't mean to keep relogging in with my old password, but you guys should have mass emailed that or something and gave me a heads up. How do I get my other account unbanned?
Advertisement

K1lla1

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 4:41 am

cant join any channel!!

hey guys, i got a problem...i cant join any channel, after log in. I tryed it without firewall and antivirus programm. I am alost major and i had this problem already 3 times before last year. I tryed to download wt again and reinstall, but i can't even download wt -.- after downlad the wolfteam "downloader" it just stops after some minutes. So i need help...i want to play and my ap staff will leave soon Sad( (the problem arrived after the last patch)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 26, 2012 5:48 am

Re: cant join any channel!!

K1lla1 wrote:
hey guys, i got a problem...i cant join any channel, after log in. I tryed it without firewall and antivirus programm. I am alost major and i had this problem already 3 times before last year. I tryed to download wt again and reinstall, but i can't even download wt -.- after downlad the wolfteam "downloader" it just stops after some minutes. So i need help...i want to play and my ap staff will leave soon Sad( (the problem arrived after the last patch)  

it's better to visit the technical support section ( in self help ) in your game forum section.
Please visit the forum index and search for the game which you're playing and visit it. The community there cna help you faster Smile

signature of xybolt

Andro_123hehe

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 7:45 am
how can we change tha password if it is login in facebook -.-

roshain1234

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

gf

my password
where do i go to retrieve my new password for grandfantasia

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:07 am

Re: gf

my password
roshain1234 wrote:
where do i go to retrieve my new password for grandfantasia  

https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request <-- resets the password and send you an email with a link to renew your password

signature of xybolt

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:42 pm

malektaya

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2012 1:24 am

my freind didnt change hes pass

he cant log in
my freind didnt changed hes pass he cant log in hes username is callmetheking help hem plox XD Very Happy

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 28, 2012 10:13 am

Re: my freind didnt change hes pass

he cant log in
malektaya wrote:
my freind didnt changed hes pass he cant log in hes username is callmetheking help hem plox XD Very Happy  

please check the first post of this thread.
there are links and guides to help your friend.

signature of xybolt

ihasnipeskills

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2012 11:03 am

email lost

hey,my friend lost his email address and he sended a ticked to recover his account with all his account information.(as described in the first post)
He gets this back:

RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for your email.  

What should he do now?please help.