LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 25, 2012 5:40 am
If anyone here has forgotten their email on another account and cannot log in via profile please read this link below as to your next steps. First of all I would suggest if you have sent a password reset check every single email you have. Forgotten email section is shown in bold.

Resetting of Passwords

For those of you who were able to access via profile and can see your email, please make a note of it if you haven't already done so. You never know when you may need it in the future. I also suggest to these players if any of your emails are no longer active, change them to a new email.

Many suggest gmail so here is a link

https://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/about.html

Advertisement

PolarCharm

Rank 0
PolarCharm
PostedJan 25, 2012 6:33 am
It's good this announcement is on the front page of the game sites, at least the one I just viewed, but why wasn't something like this mass e-mailed to everyone? or is it just me that didn't get the memo? I don't think anyone appreciates their account being compromised and finding out about it three days later. I certainly don't. Why couldn't you all post this on the on vital places on the site and e-mail people? That seems only the sensible thing to do when security of your customers'/players' accounts are a priority... that and beefing up security.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John 3:16

leonix22

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 7:51 am
How many day would it take for them to fix Recover a lost account its been near 2 days and i cant still use my main account on EE, i miss my character s...

sebaok

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 9:04 am

I cant log in into my main and alt account

I can't log in and change password on both accounts.. Please help me... My friend cant log in with 2 accounts too.. I rly dont like it.. I bought AP on accounts and I spent a lot of time playing it and I dont want to close this game.. PS i had screen shots from my account.. but my brother deleted it.. what a dumb.. what should I do plz tell me, i clicked to aeria send me and email but it dont comes

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 25, 2012 9:11 am

Re: I cant log in into my main and alt account

sebaok wrote:
I can't log in and change password on both accounts.. Please help me... My friend cant log in with 2 accounts too.. I rly dont like it.. I bought AP on accounts and I spent a lot of time playing it and I dont want to close this game.. PS i had screen shots from my account.. but my brother deleted it.. what a dumb.. what should I do plz tell me, i clicked to aeria send me and email but it dont comes  

read the link here

Resetting of Passwords

There is a bit about you not receiving your emails and what to check for. If they don't work for you then you need to go to recovering account stage

sebaok

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: I cant log in into my main and alt account

LilianMcK wrote:
sebaok wrote:

read the link here

Resetting of Passwords

There is a bit about you not receiving your emails and what to check for. If they don't work for you then you need to go to recovering account stage  

i made more emails on another pages etc.. it dont helps.. it not detect email or changing pass email not come.. what can I do else? I writen to : contact us, but no one anserw me...

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 25, 2012 1:05 pm
sebaok if you have written through contact us, now you need to wait for reply. You can check there in My Tickets for any reply from GMs.

Please however give them time as many people have had to contact them and they have a lot to deal with.

sebaok

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 1:22 pm
Thanks, you rly helped me. Wink

eduardo__80

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 10:01 pm

y si no se acuerda del correo?

amm ay algo que desde aora, es que me entero del cambio de contraseña, mi problema es que mis correos me los hackearon. no puedo entrar a mis correos con los cuales cree las cuentas como ago?

tiyar

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

wolfteam

aeriagames
im wondering why is always disconected,,i cant play,is that wolfteam not yet finish in maintenance??