fabio26

Rank 0
fabio26
PostedJan 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: Server Maintenance

Superman0X wrote:

All games will temporarily shut down while we apply some new security features. The brief service interruption will commence at approximately 8:30 AM and service will be restored as quickly as possible. We do not expect a long delay and more information about the security changes will be announced when services are restored.  

Update:

We have information that there may have been illegal and unauthorized access to some of the Aeria Games accounts. We believe the unauthorized access was limited to user account names and the associated cryptographically scrambled
passwords (not your actual password). No payment information was compromised. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Our team has taken steps to resolve the issue. For your protection and to prevent further unauthorized access, we have expired your password for logging into our games. You will still be able to change or retrieve your
password on our portal website. Please go to our website [www.aeriagames.com] to change or retrieve your password.

If you are having problems logging into the game (it tells you that your password is not valid) you should log into the portal ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/login ), and to follow any instructions given.

If you are unable to log into the portal, you must use the password reset link ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request ). This will send an email to you , so that you can log in and reset their password.

If you are unable to access you email (i.e. it isnít a valid email) then you must submit a ticket ( http://www.aeriagames.com/contact ) for Account Recovery, and provide us with a unique and valid email for the account.

If you are unable to access the Recharge Center (billing.aeriagames.com) then you should log out, then log back in. If it is still not working try to clear your cache (ctrl +F5).

just another moron $it, looks like aeria dont have brains never seen something like this before

Advertisement

darkking74

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 5:49 pm
why is the game down agian i was almost at a end of a race and it just kicked me off and when i tryed getting back on it said it is down whay is it down for

yudia

Rank 1
PostedJan 24, 2012 8:17 pm
darkking74 wrote:
why is the game down agian i was almost at a end of a race and it just kicked me off and when i tryed getting back on it said it is down whay is it down for  

did you try asking in your game's forum? maybe your game is having its weekly maintenance?

roshain1234

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 8:56 pm

my password

My current password isnt reseting
i keep trying to change my current password but it says current password not recognized, can u send me my password so i can change it plz*its getting a little frustrating

Chili_Bean

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Attendance

So are they going to role back the attendance? Because it's not really right that we have to start fresh at zero days because they had the servers down.

Nowisianz

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 10:04 pm
I can't open my account, How can I retrieve it if my yahoo account was locked? please help me I dont want to start all over again,

Nowisianz

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 10:08 pm
I cant open my other account, because I did'nt change my password, How can I open it if my yahoo account was locked? Please help me I dont want to start all over again.

red1718

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Re: Server Maintenance

Superman0X wrote:

All games will temporarily shut down while we apply some new security features. The brief service interruption will commence at approximately 8:30 AM and service will be restored as quickly as possible. We do not expect a long delay and more information about the security changes will be announced when services are restored.  

Update:

We have information that there may have been illegal and unauthorized access to some of the Aeria Games accounts. We believe the unauthorized access was limited to user account names and the associated cryptographically scrambled
passwords (not your actual password). No payment information was compromised. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Our team has taken steps to resolve the issue. For your protection and to prevent further unauthorized access, we have expired your password for logging into our games. You will still be able to change or retrieve your
password on our portal website. Please go to our website [www.aeriagames.com] to change or retrieve your password.

If you are having problems logging into the game (it tells you that your password is not valid) you should log into the portal ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/login ), and to follow any instructions given.

If you are unable to log into the portal, you must use the password reset link ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request ). This will send an email to you , so that you can log in and reset their password.

If you are unable to access you email (i.e. it isnít a valid email) then you must submit a ticket ( http://www.aeriagames.com/contact ) for Account Recovery, and provide us with a unique and valid email for the account.

If you are unable to access the Recharge Center (billing.aeriagames.com) then you should log out, then log back in. If it is still not working try to clear your cache (ctrl +F5).

please can you undo the old setting of shaiya US because may guild mates forget there e-mail address please.... hope you are concern to my guild mates

red1718

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 12:01 am

Please Undo the old setting

i can change my password because my yahoo mail is lock
Pleass undo the old shaiya settings some player of area forget the E-mail address
Please undo ):

zoztruc

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 4:54 am
HI all ,

finally, it's OK... I had to ask twice my password reset to get all that fixed... now i can log in my account... i'll see if OK for the game this evening Wink

good day al guyz Very Happy