crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 11, 2012 7:54 pm
^ This.

Like I said, let's wait until we hear an explanation from Nalatia herself.
For now, please drop any accusation for her until we see Nalatia's response.

Advertisement

zukithewolf

Rank 0
zukithewolf
PostedFeb 12, 2012 11:37 pm
NyokoSilent wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Quote: Whats Your Style?

And anything else you want to add. Thx! Very Happy  

i hope you like it :3 oh and gratz on GS'ship ^-^ hope you enjoy it Very Happy if their's anything you want me to change, let me know :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/zukithewolf1/lLightzOutlsiggy2copy.png[/IMG]

Hun just to give you some advice basically ripping a picture from someone else's signature is not a good thing. I suggest rendering your own or find already pre-rendered pictures. :I As shown in this signature a friend of mine did.
Healer_11 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Hey Mathy I was hoping you can make me a siggy? I dont play Shaiya but I like the siggy's.
IGN: lLightzOutl
Guild: N/A

And anything else you want to add!! Thanks Again!  

Here you go! Sorry I forgot about your request T.T Embarassed

Good day.  

i am so sorry i never seen your pic before and if i had i wouldn't have used the picture...o.o i kinda find it ironic that they look the same though...... but as i said before, I've never seen your rendition of the signature the picture is very common though, i have to admit that, but i did not copy yours, or anyone else's...

thanks for understanding though and to those who defended me >.<

the_mask500 wrote:
Hi nalatia I was wondering If you could make me a siggy with this background. Please!
Click Here
Thx! Very Happy  

and lights as far as your new siggy goes i'm working on it, sorry it's taking so long, the fan on my desktop is burnt out and i cant really be on it for to long... hope you understand, it will be done as soon as possible >.<

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedFeb 13, 2012 2:07 am
Sorry for all this arguing >< I only got a bit mad because I myself found a large version of that pic and edited it out a lot, so I was a bit shocked when I saw the exact same render ._.
No hard feelings? Smile

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 13, 2012 4:02 pm
zukithewolf wrote:
I and lights as far as your new siggy goes i'm working on it, sorry it's taking so long, the fan on my desktop is burnt out and i cant really be on it for to long... hope you understand, it will be done as soon as possible >.<  

Ok zukithewolf Just take your time. No Rush.

Thx again! Very Happy

zukithewolf

Rank 0
zukithewolf
PostedFeb 13, 2012 6:14 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
I and lights as far as your new siggy goes i'm working on it, sorry it's taking so long, the fan on my desktop is burnt out and i cant really be on it for to long... hope you understand, it will be done as soon as possible >.<  

Thx again! Very Happy  

here you go :3 i hope you like it, i kinda couldn't deciede if i should keep the glow or get rid of it xD if you dont liek the glow i have it so there's a pic without it...but it kinda brings out his green eye a little more... well i think it does, anyways... here ya go :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/zukithewolf1/lLightzOutlsiggy3copy.jpg[/IMG]

Healer_11 wrote:
Sorry for all this arguing >< I only got a bit mad because I myself found a large version of that pic and edited it out a lot, so I was a bit shocked when I saw the exact same render ._.
No hard feelings? Smile

no hard feelings :3 and it's okay i under stand, i can only imagine what was going thru your head at the time xD

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 13, 2012 6:35 pm
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:

Thx again! Very Happy  

here you go :3 i hope you like it, i kinda couldn't deciede if i should keep the glow or get rid of it xD if you dont liek the glow i have it so there's a pic without it...but it kinda brings out his green eye a little more... well i think it does, anyways... here ya go :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/zukithewolf1/lLightzOutlsiggy3copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thx so much! I love it Very Happy

zukithewolf

Rank 0
zukithewolf
PostedFeb 21, 2012 10:28 pm
bump ^^

scuba356

Rank 0
scuba356
PostedApr 15, 2012 10:10 pm
zukithewolf wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.

i hope you like it :3 oh and gratz on GS'ship ^-^ hope you enjoy it Very Happy if their's anything you want me to change, let me know :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/zukithewolf1/lLightzOutlsiggy2copy.png[/IMG]

Hun just to give you some advice basically ripping a picture from someone else's signature is not a good thing. I suggest rendering your own or find already pre-rendered pictures. :I As shown in this signature a friend of mine did.
Healer_11 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Hey Mathy I was hoping you can make me a siggy? I dont play Shaiya but I like the siggy's.

Good day.  

i am so sorry i never seen your pic before and if i had i wouldn't have used the picture...o.o i kinda find it ironic that they look the same though...... but as i said before, I've never seen your rendition of the signature the picture is very common though, i have to admit that, but i did not copy yours, or anyone else's...

the_mask500 wrote:
Hi nalatia I was wondering If you could make me a siggy with this background. Please!
Click Here
Thx! Very Happy  

and lights as far as your new siggy goes i'm working on it, sorry it's taking so long, the fan on my desktop is burnt out and i cant really be on it for to long... hope you understand, it will be done as soon as possible >.<  

uuuuh. wow. I can't believe you guys are arguing about "ripping" a 'siggy' that's simple beyond belief.

It literally takes 3 steps to do that. Place image, Draw + fill box, add crappy text. Okay, 4 if you want to save it.

Seriously, ripping a real signature is way different than ripping a plastered anime image.

here. This took me 1 minute to make. It took me longer to loginto photobucket and upload it than it did to make.

So, did i 'rip' this then?

MOVING ON!

You really need to pick better text brother. dafont.com is a great place to start.

also, go into your font options and set it to crisp. it gives a much better result.

honeyfrosi

Rank 0
honeyfrosi
The City of Never Ending Dreams Australia
PostedApr 16, 2012 1:29 am
I would like to have one too plz.. :3 !! If its free

IGN: JamesNee
What do you want it to say?: "This Is Why I'm CUTE "
colors: Pink , Light Pink , Red , ehh yeah
Picture or description of the picture: Inori (from Guilty Crown)
Size:Up to You
Do you want an avy as well?: Dunno
anything on avy?: o.O ?
Extra <3: Main colour on Inori and Light colour on background

Thx Alot.. !!

zukithewolf

Rank 0
zukithewolf
PostedApr 23, 2012 7:02 pm
scuba356 wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.

Code:

Healer_11 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:

Good day.  

the_mask500 wrote:
Click Here
Thx! Very Happy  

uuuuh. wow. I can't believe you guys are arguing about "ripping" a 'siggy' that's simple beyond belief.

It literally takes 3 steps to do that. Place image, Draw + fill box, add crappy text. Okay, 4 if you want to save it.

Seriously, ripping a real signature is way different than ripping a plastered anime image.

here. This took me 1 minute to make. It took me longer to loginto photobucket and upload it than it did to make.

So, did i 'rip' this then?

MOVING ON!

You really need to pick better text brother. dafont.com is a great place to start.

also, go into your font options and set it to crisp. it gives a much better result.  

i'm completely new to making siggy's...i think i said that at the beginning of this post... and i use Photoshop, idk if there is a 'crisp' choice, but i'll look for it, and ty for the advice...also do u know if that website will work on Photoshop?