the_mask500
PostedFeb 09, 2012 4:46 pm
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Quote: Whats Your Style?

And anything else you want to add. Thx! Very Happy  

i hope you like it :3 oh and gratz on GS'ship ^-^ hope you enjoy it Very Happy if their's anything you want me to change, let me know :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/zukithewolf1/lLightzOutlsiggy2copy.png[/IMG]

Thx so much. I love it

Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 11, 2012 9:36 am
Hi nalatia I was wondering If you could make me a siggy with this background. Please!
Click Here
Thx! Very Happy

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedFeb 11, 2012 3:27 pm
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.

i hope you like it :3 oh and gratz on GS'ship ^-^ hope you enjoy it Very Happy if their's anything you want me to change, let me know :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/zukithewolf1/lLightzOutlsiggy2copy.png[/IMG]

Hun just to give you some advice basically ripping a picture from someone else's signature is not a good thing. I suggest rendering your own or find already pre-rendered pictures. :I As shown in this signature a friend of mine did.
Healer_11 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Hey Mathy I was hoping you can make me a siggy? I dont play Shaiya but I like the siggy's.
IGN: lLightzOutl
Guild: N/A

And anything else you want to add!! Thanks Again!  

Here you go! Sorry I forgot about your request T.T Embarassed

Good day.

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedFeb 11, 2012 5:14 pm
NyokoSilent wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.

Code:

Hun just to give you some advice basically ripping a picture from someone else's signature is not a good thing. I suggest rendering your own or find already pre-rendered pictures. :I As shown in this signature a friend of mine did.
Healer_11 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Hey Mathy I was hoping you can make me a siggy? I dont play Shaiya but I like the siggy's.

Good day.  

I'm on Nalatia's side but, the image of that boy I don't think that she copied Mathy's work. c:
Please look at both images before accusing of people of ripping it off someone's work.
Please don't hate me Nyoko for proving a point! >.<

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedFeb 11, 2012 6:24 pm
LittlexNeko wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
zukithewolf wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
I would like to request.

Code:

Healer_11 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:

Good day.  

I'm on Nalatia's side but, the image of that boy I don't think that she copied Mathy's work. c:
Please look at both images before accusing of people of ripping it off someone's work.
Please don't hate me Nyoko for proving a point! >.<

I'm staying to my point tyvm :3

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedFeb 11, 2012 6:35 pm
It's not just the picture...the whole sig is "similar", right down to the style.
It's nice taking inspiration from others work, but your style leading up to this particular sig is so different from this one.
I can see why Mathy's upset.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Hmm, they do look similar.
Maybe, nalatia can give an explanation why the siggy she made looks similar to Mathy's siggy.

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedFeb 11, 2012 6:50 pm
They ARE similar. But they are somewhat different like the color and if you LOOK closely at both picture you are tell that the necklace is cut off in Mathy's work and Nalatia's work has a bit more of it. Also, that is like saying that everyone who makes pop-out siggies are the same. I don't know why anyone is accusing of her of ripping when you can't even point out differences between the pictures (not the colors btw).

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedFeb 11, 2012 6:57 pm   Last edited by evilbeast on Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Respectfully withdrawn.
Hates mud...

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedFeb 11, 2012 7:43 pm
Please until Nalatia can give her say on this be respectful and do not tarnish her thread with posts like these. This matter should have been dealt in private between Nalatia and Mathy themselves instead of being dragged through the mud like this.

So again please lets leave this matter to Mathy and Nalatia, as it should be.