CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedFeb 06, 2012 5:50 am
aelorion wrote:
CogitationS wrote:
xevarin wrote:
CogitationS wrote:
Here's another valentine's or easter or whatever event idea...

Add a wilderness that has a 24 hour lifespan,

and spawns with about 2.5 or 5 million units scale inside it.

You heard me.
2.5 million or 5 million units inside it.
About equivalent to a level 6 wonder maybe.

Killing this wilderness should grant extremely high quality loot with valence equal to the fact that the majority of the players are literally sacrificing their entire armies to kill it.

The idea here, is to encourage community and team play, but who receives the wilderness loot could be an issue, perhaps design it so that all the participants get something, and the alliance with the most scale of soldiers contributed would get a big bonus to funds and/or development.

Only one of these should spawn in each zone per specific time interval, but hopefully they would all simultaneously spawn in all 4 zones at the same time to discourage one overpowered alliance from going after all 4 of them one by one and hogging them all for themselves, though this might still happen anyways. Razz  

sounds like a bad idea.
everyone should benefit from events even newbies of lvl 1 and up, that may not have a big army to play with.  

Ahem, Note the section:

" perhaps design it so that all the participants get something "  

do you really think lowbies will get invited to go attack a equivalent to a level 6 wonder...
seriously doubt it so I still think its a bad idea.  

What alliance are you from haha? Sounds like they're pretty strict and mean.

You should quit that alliance.

Advertisement

lorddizer

Rank 0
lorddizer
PostedFeb 07, 2012 11:52 pm

pvp trade on chat

add a trade on word chat
please add for us a trade button on the word chat or allies chat
like we click on the name and trade
so we can send sell buy items to each other helping every one here
thanx

al salam alekom wa rahmat allahy wa brakataho

RomAlien

Rank 2
PostedFeb 09, 2012 9:01 pm
how about for valentine day u put the stone so we can rebirth heros to turn 2 because u can't buy them and heros still turn 1

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedFeb 09, 2012 11:20 pm
How about a gold exchange event where you can get Patterns for Warlord's Deterrent Set.

and Raffles for Orange Gear.

There aren't any orange gears in game yet... even though the auction house has an option to search for orange gear, so the devs clearly intended to put them in game.

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:50 am
Ok, this isn't an event, but we need to expand the gear breakdown at blacksmith.

Give us more than one slot to break down gear at once. 10 or 20 slots at the blacksmith might be nice.

I'm actually spending more time breaking down gear than actually playing the game now, but it's getting ridiculous breaking things down one at a time.

It was inconvenient before. Now it's a problem.

davidf5024

Rank 0
davidf5024
PostedFeb 15, 2012 7:56 pm
Think you should add a event where you give us a hero that we can customize the hero pic on. That would rock!!!!

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedFeb 16, 2012 5:49 am
I also mentioned this in game to electro earlier, but it would be nice if we could have a thread here in the events forum where the item mall discount sales could be listed with their start and end dates.

Maybe even once in a while he could put them up one day in advance like supermarkets do with their flyers. It works for them. Could work out well here.

akkichan3431

Rank 0
akkichan3431
PostedFeb 16, 2012 6:56 am
I'd like to suggest adding the Phoenix Harbour Treasure Map Exchange ^_^ The items for it are all in the game I think - Cats Eye things and the Phoenix Harbour Map are for sure at least - and the Treasure Map Exchange system is already in place, so I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to add.

Pros: Free up bag space, give people something to do with those maps and items
Cons: err.... I dunno, maybe fewer people would spend money on pioneer bags? XD

Aya

LadyAtaleen

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2012 4:14 am

Some Holiday Suggestions

This is probably a little late to suggest, but how about a Saint Patrick's Day Event for next year? Players could collect 4-leaf clovers to exchange for prizes, and there could be an instance with a leprechaun where you can eventually find his 'pot of gold' at the end of a rainbow. The pot could contain gold, gems, or other fun little items.

Also, I was thinking a Zombie Invasion event might be fun for next Halloween.

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedFeb 26, 2012 4:31 am
how about changing exchange events so the raffle winners is/are allowed to pick an option from a list of 3-5 items.

Raffles are luck based on the first place, but it would be neat if the raffle winners could actually choose between things of higher valence to them.

I was just thinking that there have been times when I and those in my alliance have won a raffle for an item/prize they didn't really want or wasn't really able to use.

Pros: Better Player satisfaction with raffle wins, and more motivation to gold exchange to enter raffles.
Cons: More work for GMs paying out raffles as they have to sort through google doc entries with player responses.