Author Message

nightshade32

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2012 10:49 am
I figure this won't happen, but I wanted to say it anyways.

I would like to see another Epic Hero Gold Exchange Tier similar to Leo's Victory!

Einhard seems like one of the rarest heroes I've seen. There are tons of Edens, Leos, Elizs, Evangs, and Valks, but hardly any Einhards.

I'd like to see Einhard at the 10,000 gold exchange since Leo was at the 6,000 in his. I don't want to see this tier only because of my own obsession with Einhard, but also so he gets some recognition over the other heroes like Leo, Eliz, and Valk.
Advertisement

dfierceliger

Rank 0
Joined
04 Nov 2011
Posts
11
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2012 12:54 pm

epic heroes

epic hero rebirth
i think that we should have certain types of rebirths.. like if you have certain item, we could rebirth our hero w/ better def talent instead of just attack talent. it would make it so if we wanted our heroes talent more even, when we rebirth them, we just need to get a certain item, and there you go, you have balanced talent.

SharkCharmer

Rank 0
Joined
28 Nov 2011
Posts
16
Location
United States
PostedFeb 05, 2012 9:07 am

V day

sugg
Valentines Day! yaay
How about secret Valentine? You can earn prizes, (upgraded sire gear?) to give secretly to other players.
Would also be nice to have auto sort in the bags, an able to get pioneer bags in wilderness. Would also like to request that we can use market to send resources to ally members? That is part of support, right? Also mail system, seems like we cant send anything in mail 0,o.
Thanks for this suggestion forum. =)

PrinceTrase

Rank 0
PrinceTrase
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
33
Location
New York United States
PostedFeb 05, 2012 11:48 am
nightshade32 wrote:
I figure this won't happen, but I wanted to say it anyways.

I would like to see another Epic Hero Gold Exchange Tier similar to Leo's Victory!

Einhard seems like one of the rarest heroes I've seen. There are tons of Edens, Leos, Elizs, Evangs, and Valks, but hardly any Einhards.

I'd like to see Einhard at the 10,000 gold exchange since Leo was at the 6,000 in his. I don't want to see this tier only because of my own obsession with Einhard, but also so he gets some recognition over the other heroes like Leo, Eliz, and Valk.  


Yeah, a nabbed my Einhard before his final hours, lol.

Suggestion: Have more Hero gear available to buy at Colette. Instead of stopping at Lvl30 regular gear, bring it up to 70.

dfierceliger

Rank 0
Joined
04 Nov 2011
Posts
11
Location
United States
PostedFeb 05, 2012 12:11 pm

better drops

we should have better drops from wilds
i think that we should be able to get better stuff from wilds.. not just materials all the time.. we should get gear and agate and stuff. well more gear and agate that is.. 0.0

aelorion

Rank 0
Joined
01 Sep 2009
Posts
3
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 06, 2012 2:28 am

event suggestion

event pets
i would like to see some cool demon/creature/monster/alien pets so everyone can finally get 1 and maybe a way to combine pets so they look different not all the same.

and for valentine i would suggest cupid randomly shoots heart arrows across the map that are wilderness area's lvl 1 and give out valentine related treasure and sire gear.

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
Joined
04 Nov 2011
Posts
235
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 06, 2012 3:12 am
Here's another valentine's or easter or whatever event idea...

Add a wilderness that has a 24 hour lifespan,

and spawns with about 2.5 or 5 million units scale inside it.

You heard me.
2.5 million or 5 million units inside it.
About equivalent to a level 6 wonder maybe.

Killing this wilderness should grant extremely high quality loot with valence equal to the fact that the majority of the players are literally sacrificing their entire armies to kill it.


The idea here, is to encourage community and team play, but who receives the wilderness loot could be an issue, perhaps design it so that all the participants get something, and the alliance with the most scale of soldiers contributed would get a big bonus to funds and/or development.

Only one of these should spawn in each zone per specific time interval, but hopefully they would all simultaneously spawn in all 4 zones at the same time to discourage one overpowered alliance from going after all 4 of them one by one and hogging them all for themselves, though this might still happen anyways. Razz

xevarin

Rank 0
Joined
04 Dec 2011
Posts
1
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 06, 2012 3:31 am
CogitationS wrote:
Here's another valentine's or easter or whatever event idea...

Add a wilderness that has a 24 hour lifespan,

and spawns with about 2.5 or 5 million units scale inside it.

You heard me.
2.5 million or 5 million units inside it.
About equivalent to a level 6 wonder maybe.

Killing this wilderness should grant extremely high quality loot with valence equal to the fact that the majority of the players are literally sacrificing their entire armies to kill it.


The idea here, is to encourage community and team play, but who receives the wilderness loot could be an issue, perhaps design it so that all the participants get something, and the alliance with the most scale of soldiers contributed would get a big bonus to funds and/or development.

Only one of these should spawn in each zone per specific time interval, but hopefully they would all simultaneously spawn in all 4 zones at the same time to discourage one overpowered alliance from going after all 4 of them one by one and hogging them all for themselves, though this might still happen anyways. Razz  



sounds like a bad idea.
everyone should benefit from events even newbies of lvl 1 and up, that may not have a big army to play with.

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
Joined
04 Nov 2011
Posts
235
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 06, 2012 4:44 am
xevarin wrote:
CogitationS wrote:
Here's another valentine's or easter or whatever event idea...

Add a wilderness that has a 24 hour lifespan,

and spawns with about 2.5 or 5 million units scale inside it.

You heard me.
2.5 million or 5 million units inside it.
About equivalent to a level 6 wonder maybe.

Killing this wilderness should grant extremely high quality loot with valence equal to the fact that the majority of the players are literally sacrificing their entire armies to kill it.


The idea here, is to encourage community and team play, but who receives the wilderness loot could be an issue, perhaps design it so that all the participants get something, and the alliance with the most scale of soldiers contributed would get a big bonus to funds and/or development.

Only one of these should spawn in each zone per specific time interval, but hopefully they would all simultaneously spawn in all 4 zones at the same time to discourage one overpowered alliance from going after all 4 of them one by one and hogging them all for themselves, though this might still happen anyways. Razz  



sounds like a bad idea.
everyone should benefit from events even newbies of lvl 1 and up, that may not have a big army to play with.  


Ahem, Note the section:

" perhaps design it so that all the participants get something "

aelorion

Rank 0
Joined
01 Sep 2009
Posts
3
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 06, 2012 5:39 am
CogitationS wrote:
xevarin wrote:
CogitationS wrote:
Here's another valentine's or easter or whatever event idea...

Add a wilderness that has a 24 hour lifespan,

and spawns with about 2.5 or 5 million units scale inside it.

You heard me.
2.5 million or 5 million units inside it.
About equivalent to a level 6 wonder maybe.

Killing this wilderness should grant extremely high quality loot with valence equal to the fact that the majority of the players are literally sacrificing their entire armies to kill it.


The idea here, is to encourage community and team play, but who receives the wilderness loot could be an issue, perhaps design it so that all the participants get something, and the alliance with the most scale of soldiers contributed would get a big bonus to funds and/or development.

Only one of these should spawn in each zone per specific time interval, but hopefully they would all simultaneously spawn in all 4 zones at the same time to discourage one overpowered alliance from going after all 4 of them one by one and hogging them all for themselves, though this might still happen anyways. Razz  



sounds like a bad idea.
everyone should benefit from events even newbies of lvl 1 and up, that may not have a big army to play with.  


Ahem, Note the section:

" perhaps design it so that all the participants get something "  


do you really think lowbies will get invited to go attack a equivalent to a level 6 wonder...
seriously doubt it so I still think its a bad idea.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: