rnkz

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 1:45 am
I would like to see upgrade to market ability to transfer resources. Current maximum of 200k is too little. At least make it 500k.

Advertisement

JIJoe2599

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 5:57 am

wonders

Plant new wonders in EW HL LC SB

Seamoo

Rank 0
Seamoo
PostedJan 27, 2012 3:19 am

Dev corner

Hey,

So this thread is suppose to be events, why not have an event where the community could give our feedback to the devs and get there input back. I think that could be very productive. I know there will be alot of no so good ideas but i know alot of people with really good idea and atleast it would be a popular event, you can just see all the poeple giving sugestions in the wrong thread. Plus it would make it a true beta.

Well thanks,
Seamoo

Sir_Red_Hawk

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Wonders

Plant wonders that can only be attacked for rewards but not conquered.

chaosgirl4life

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2012 5:03 am
It would be nice to have another pearl promo. Maybe this time u can include Agates, Brandies, Roses, and Jadeite. Maybe this would make it a little easier to some people to get the Heroes on the second page.

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedJan 30, 2012 3:46 am
Well here's a suggestion for the obsessive compulsive community...

Let us reorganize our heroes in the hero tab.

In other words, I want to put monty at the bottom of my list, and my good ones at the top. Seriously want to be able to move them around so I can group together my favourites.

Dr.Gon

Rank 0
Dr.Gon
PostedJan 30, 2012 2:12 pm
CogitationS wrote:

In other words, I want to put monty at the bottom of my list, and my good ones at the top. Seriously want to be able to move them around so I can group together my favourites.  

There is a reorganize button where you can organize offensive defensive and government types of hero.

When you select them they go back to the hero as you get them list.

At least make this a scrolling page, so as to sort them without them returning to THE list

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedJan 30, 2012 2:23 pm
Dr.Gon wrote:
CogitationS wrote:

There is a reorganize button where you can organize offensive defensive and government types of hero.

When you select them they go back to the hero as you get them list.

At least make this a scrolling page, so as to sort them without them returning to THE list  

The selection excludes certain hero types from the list however, what I want is to actually Put certain heroes together. Not disabling my ability to view government and defense types for example.

dfierceliger

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 3:10 pm

v'day

kidnap the princess
u guys should have an event where you have to rescue a kidnapped princess. but you should have a seperate instance for it. you have to battle ur way through some armies (no teleports this time) and when you get to the boss dude, you beat him and save the princess. whe you save the princess you get and Epic Hero thingy where when u use it u get aquainted w/ her and then u can try to get her w/ impression points. and, in the thing where you choose a chest and u get a random prise for beating the dungeon, u should have a valentines wheel of fortune, where u can get like pearl and agate chests, along w/ wonder soldier packs, and the epic prise being an Epic hero approval. =]

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedFeb 01, 2012 8:29 pm
This might be an impossible suggestion, but perhaps it would be an idea if there were LESS events, and a bigger focus on finishing the game so we can get out of being in beta first?

There's a lot of things that need to be implemented still, alliance battlefield, Gear Designs for the souls that drop in instances... A use for certain game functions like mailing items... the list goes on.

Not to mention the bugs that will need to be tested for those things, and the current bugs that need fixing. It's been more than 4 months since this game entered open beta.

More than 1/3rd of a year, 4 months is a pretty long beta...

with the number of things that have not been properly implemented, I don't think it's acceptable to say that this is a fully released game. Despite that Aeria's GMs think it is.