StanislavAsimov

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 5:15 pm
1. No more instances like the x-mas. Or at least change it a bit. It made too many people quit the game. because of the massive diffrence between those who spend and dont.

2. Wait with new server. too many leave for new server too early and too easy.

3. Make an effort to find out why so many go inactive, a ghost server isnt fun.

4. Get the rest of the game going, no point in waiting, talking about designs pet battlefield and all the rest.

5. make it possible for non paying players to get certain items. hard work and patience should pay off. not only going to the mall. It creates a too big gap and again make people quit the game.

6.Battle rewards, pvp, both winner and looser get some reward for a battle, just different types. the bigger the battle the better the prize.

7. An Instace that is more stragetic and harder to figure out, perhaps an alliance instace, where team work is important.

8. A special mail day. a monthly day where anything can be sent to each other.
Advertisement

rnkz

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 11:27 pm
Suggestion for tiered promotions:
I'd like to see more holy water vials, commerce guild contracts, appointment papers, auspicious cards and pioneer's bags included in tiers. That would be nice. Hero archives would be nice too.

Well, maybe not only tiers but weekly tasks too.

azuredark

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Random Suggestion:

Peace soultion
[b] although there is so many grand ideas i could not help but possible throw one random idea out. The previous post gave ideas about Valentine so i figure why should we only stop there. the thought of solving problems between your enemy only on valentines day should not be the only way to fix war. iv watch alot of movies and the history channel and remembered when countries are usually at war they propose (MARRIAGE) for peace. :for example: if alliance(A) and alliance(B) were enemies and at war.. then some player from said (A)s alliance could marry a player from alliance (B) it would become the peace factor between the two. And of course the same thing could backfire from breaking engagement(meaning War). u could also randomly marry a selected player in order to assist each other with resources and battles.I was thinking that would also attract alot of female strategy game type players attention to the game. of course there is still alot of though on how a ceremony would actually look Rolling Eyes

rnkz

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2012 4:17 am

Re: Random Suggestion:

Peace soultion
azuredark wrote:
[b] although there is so many grand ideas i could not help but possible throw one random idea out. The previous post gave ideas about Valentine so i figure why should we only stop there. the thought of solving problems between your enemy only on valentines day should not be the only way to fix war. iv watch alot of movies and the history channel and remembered when countries are usually at war they propose (MARRIAGE) for peace. :for example: if alliance(A) and alliance(B) were enemies and at war.. then some player from said (A)s alliance could marry a player from alliance (B) it would become the peace factor between the two. And of course the same thing could backfire from breaking engagement(meaning War). u could also randomly marry a selected player in order to assist each other with resources and battles.I was thinking that would also attract alot of female strategy game type players attention to the game. of course there is still alot of though on how a ceremony would actually look Rolling Eyes  

Knowing that half people with female character i know actually male... i'm not eager to this idea.

ArtyD42

Rank 4
ArtyD42
PostedJan 22, 2012 5:05 am
Blue and Red Crown both have fallen in love with the same woman. Support their efforts to have a chance at getting their support for yourself.

Trade X items in to get a blue or red crown (clown?) mystery box.

Sir_Red_Hawk

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2012 6:51 am

Re: [Official Event Suggestion Thread] Golden Age

Suggest ideas or things you would like to see in Golden Age
I would like to see for the week of Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and other highly recognized days, similar special instences like during Christmas. That also gives newer players a chance to catch up to the veteran players.

electro wrote:

We love hearing your suggestions! We welcome anyone to input their favorite events, ideas or suggestions for brand new ones, or modifications to existing activities. We appreciate any feedback or input so we can make
Golden Age one the best games around!

ArtyD42

Rank 4
ArtyD42
PostedJan 22, 2012 1:50 pm
Recently began thinking about the hero rebirth state as I'm getting close to the levels they get it at. It brought up an interesting question for me. How will non-cash shop buyers get this done?

If there is no ingame reward method to aquire such item perhaps we need to make it happen. I wouldn't expect it to be effortless, nor something that I could complete in under a week of work. But it brought me to a fairly good question.

If this doesn't have any means to exist for non-cash shop buyers then we'll make that gap too far to close regardless of numbers for players. What do we need to do to fix that?

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedJan 24, 2012 3:10 am
Next Suggestion of mine would be to have someone talk to the tech teams and find out which bugs they are working on right now.

Seriously would be nice to get a progress report from them, or at least acknowledgement on them receiving a bug report and deciding to work on fixing it. That way we know they are not slacking off.
Other games I have played their game devs, and tech teams always personally post updates and always let the bug reporters know that they have received the bug report and intend to work on fixing it, and can expect a patch, at this or that time in the future. If delays occur they post those delays and a new estimated time.

A lot of us pay a fairly good amount for this game. I think we deserve at least to know that the bug repair teams are actually still working on this game.

Sir_Red_Hawk

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 6:30 am

Dungeons or other adventures

On other games that Aeria had in the past contained dungeons or other adventure areas where players can build experience and gain items. Also, giving more opportunities to levl the Sire, of course make it difficult, but there should still be another way to build the Sire's experience. This would make the game even more interesting and would probably help keep those who back out because they think it is boring.

Although, I like the game, I do think it can be pretty boring. Adding the adventures that cannot be captured would help add a little excitement. I think the additional adventures or dungeons should spawn like the resources. Just not staying as long or spawning as often as the ruins and ather attack points.

Dr.Gon

Rank 0
Dr.Gon
PostedJan 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Alliance resource trade

Heres one to go with the kingdom chat...

The ability to trade direct through the ally info box.

apply a tab to the ALLY box that will allow a fixed amount per day(either sending or receiving) of resources to be transferred or traded WITHIN an alliance.(at a price of course)

This would

-Enable players to be more geared for battles away from home. (long marches are tiresome and consuming)

-Help rebuilding after Battles or marauding enemies.(Also tiresome and consuming)

-Make skirmishes more strategic.

AND/OR

A resource repackaging centre

A new building inside your city. like a cross between a market and a warehouse/granary except you package resources into 1k 5k 10k 30k 100k city packs (dependant on level).

Making it harder to find packs in the wilds would boost this industry and implement a positive trade route (this would also be factored into the economy of the game)