CyberBow

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

event suggestion

make some links
hehe I am fed up to read though yor forum to end in nowhere- make yor forumclear to join your chellenges!

Cyber
Advertisement

HeavensSerpent

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 10:17 pm

:P Ideas?

Make stuff useful...
I totally want a zombie pet..I like the green pumpkin heads. You should make other fun items like that.
Can We have a sling shot(or dump truck) to hit people with the strange fruit or make stick forts out of the unknown branch. I could totally have fun hitting Dredd or DivineSoul with strange fruit...just sayin...and I know Dredd would totally hit me back...
How about a flaming pumpkin head helmet?

knightshonor95

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 10:21 pm
I think an event similar to the XMass one will be awesome Smile

55ata3

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 11:22 pm
It would be nice if we had a symbol come up on buildings when they need to have no research set

md4au

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 11:34 pm
make the fortify gear relastic. We all know the stats are rigged.. when u can spend 330 gems to try get a lvl 5 item to lvl 6 and eend up as lvl 2 we all know its riged
Stop stealing from us and maybe we buy gems. Increase the success rates and pple buy the gems. I know lots of pple say they wont bother cause they know its rigged..

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedJan 21, 2012 12:26 am

Valentine's Event

Well Valentines day is clearly the immediate theme on everyone's minds,

This got me thinking, what did we used to do as school children in elementary school?

We'd go around collecting valentines from all of our classmates in a box on our desks...

well now isn't that an idea?

Why don't we make an event where each time you collect a heart(from a special Wilderness) you can mail someone you know the heart and it becomes a valentine!

This Valentine you receive from another player will only be able to be opened AFTER it has been mailed once by another player.
Inside the Valentine will be Valentine's day themed loots, perhaps special sire gear, coins, potions of hero hp restoration, potions of sire hp restoration, commissions/lucky cards etc etc.

There is a slight issue however, since each player can only mail a certain number of items and to a certain player a specific number of times. So there may need to be an exemption on the heart wilderness drop towards the maximum.

Kestrels_1919

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 4:24 am

Suggestion

Alliance forum
Hi,
I think a forum for alliance use would be extremely useful; Access for alliance only with ability to edit tabs add/replace them or even lock them given to elders only or even to a forum moderator recruited by the alliance. This would enable co-operative operations to be organised easier. Communication would be simplified, e.g. if players you wish to speak with in your alliance are not on line you could leave a message for them, a noticeboard tab.
This forum would be within the alliance tab so no need to browse away from the game or open a different window.

If you would like to see a working example of this, please message me for a link as I don't wish to mention the game here.

Oh, theme suggestion, Valentines...collect hearts like we did the evidence for Freidrich, the more you collect/find the better/more the rewards. Set a time limit and have a trade in facility to spend the hearts on whatever. I personally did the ransacked Christmas tree thing over 50 times (1 spin per time), got a few good items but mostly not so good, might be an idea to be able to collate those items for higher priced goodies.
Regards
Kes

Slivki

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 6:06 am

Reduce the clicks to get through interactions.

Look where you can reduce the clicks for interactions
Reduce the clicks to get around in the game. For example, when healing troops at the refuge,
1. Click on troop and have it automatically select all of them and the default is to recruit them. Don't make me click recruit and select how many. Let it be an option to select fewer.
2. Click to agree to pay coins or gems.
3. Move the confirmation into the recruiting dialog box so I don't have to click on the confirmation dialog box to close it out so I can play.

Wherever possible, get rid of confirmation dialogue boxes which have to have a click to close them out and move the confirmation within the primary dialogue box.

When upgrading a city resource, return me to the primary city screen after I have agreed to level up. If I want to accelerate the leveling, make me go back to the resource and select my acceleration.

Maylei2011

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 9:40 am

Alliance Mall
1.All the alliances need to have some place where we can trade with out ppl stealing what we put up in the auction house. Even if all the alliances have some place to trade doesn't mean that we will stop using the auction house. We can use both.

2.In the instances, when we win a battle it would be nice to receive one of the rewards that is listed. If there are no rewards then there is no need for them to be listed.

3.A kindom chat would be nice. It would make it easier for all in the kindom to communicate with each other.

4.Change the persuasion points on agates, roses, brandies, and pearls. Have them be agate=2/3 points, roses=5 points, brandy=10 points and pearls=15.

HeavensSerpent

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 10:21 am

Attack Reports

For the whole alliance
You should make a war reports section that shows who is attacking what so that the whole alliance can see it. Including incoming attacks on players.