felix_aeria

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Alliance / Kingdom Instances

Introduce more activities that alliance(s) can do together
Have instances that are specifically for alliances and kingdom alliances.

Pro:
1. Produces teamwork amoungest alliances to conquer a bigger goal.
2. Give alliances something else to do besides conquering each other.
3. Possibly having pieces from the special instances that need to be
combined together and then a special site to be conquered by that alliance.

Con:
1. Programming
Advertisement

Drramore

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:36 pm
I'd love to have alliance buffs or kingdom buffs.
The leaders of alliances can choose to be more defensive or offensive.
This would make it more tactical.

Another thing is to have multiplayerinstances.
Dunno how this would work, but i'd like to see that.
Maybe one needs to be with def army and one with off army.

LanfearTDS

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:53 pm
I would like:

1. Instance drop rate going up. Ive played the ship instance over 30 times got 1 piece of copper. Got coin packs at end also. Need more materials.

2.When at blacksmith breaking down gear, the boxes cover the annocement banner bar. Moving these boxes down a bit means you can also see the banner.

3. Free players bags are over whelmed. Unknown braches strange fruits, instance gear hard to complete. Make a storage chest in sanctum city or alliance storage where you can store this junk. Or make the cap per item slot to 200 would also help.

Bob_D

Rank 0
Bob_D
PostedJan 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Suggestions

Down Below
1: Add the designs for Warlord gear and make the mathew,idas and mieliams souls possible to use
2: Add new sire gear, lvl 30 gear for lvl 60+ sires is abit plain.
3: New sire gear looks, the constant same look for all player gets boring so it might be a good idea to add different looks.
4: Add some of the items that are implemented in game descriptions but not in the game (Second rebirth item for example)
5: Make new events like the Xmas event but don't make the wheels give wonder troops so casually again (I made use of it myself but it made the power balance tip over by alot which made some good and active players quit)

That about concludes the list, Might add another idea when it pops up^^

M60A3

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 7:32 pm

game improvement

auto sort stuff going into packs, very frustrating and time consuming to keep having to sort your bag especially when breaking down gear. kingdom chat would also be nice if possible

electro

Aeria: Product Manager
electro
PostedJan 20, 2012 7:52 pm
WOW! Before I even blinked a flood of ideas.... Thanks to everyone so far, we'll start going through all of these.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." -Sun Tzu

Stingray62

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 8:23 pm

[Official Event Suggestion Thread] Golden Age

game ideas
I'm sort of new to this game, but experienced the Christmas event. I would suggest more similar and not just American Holidays, but world wide Holidays, even events out of this world like the movie Outlander, make up fictional events, themes, instances,etc...

Create suits specialized to the themes, make scenerios, and or instances to win gear and weapons or special buffs. The Christmas theme had a lottery wheel that you could pay gold for more spins and chances to win other items, if the items are worthy and players can win a reasonable bit of chances they will spend real money. If the odds are not in thier favor, don't expect repeat money spenders.

Good luck,

Stingray

KBUL_981FM

Rank 0
KBUL_981FM
PostedJan 20, 2012 8:54 pm
barthalimul wrote:
A few things I think would be nice to see in the game.

1. Chat system for the Kingdom with the option of turning it on or off like the other chat windows.
2. The items needed to craft the warlord gear finally added to the game.
3. Add more items to the Alliance mall this helps out the FTP guys alot.
4. New Sire items I am lvl 75 and still wearing 30 gear
5. Give atleast a few bag slots per 10 levels or reduce the cost of how many you need 50 to 100 is a little steep.
6. Add a Allaince coin bank so when a kingdom is attacked players can donate coin to assist in healing troops Or fix the mail system cause it makes no sense.
7.Fix the instances so they reward the items it shows when fighting each node.
8. More instance events like Xmas but put a cap on how many times you can run it so the FTP guys can still have a chance to win the day ranks and PTP like me dont have the advantage each day.
9.Change the way learning skills work or please give us details on how it works cause it doesnt make sense. You can use 30 skills and they are to random.
10. 3000 gems to upgrade a item and have it fail is lame. I have even failed 8 times in a row going from 0 to 1 how is that 80% rate. PLease twik this some.
11. Resource wilderness bug out every few weeks only spawn 2 per city this starts drama all the time would be nice to see it back to 3 per city.  

Love this idea. well most of it at least and its still missing a few things. as for your #10, its 80% per attempt. that means that there is a 20% fail rate every time you try. put this in terms of dice. using percent dice rolling a 01-80 means you succed, but rolling a 81- 100 means you fail. you can roll thoes dice 500 times and (if your luck is great or bad depending what you wanting) always roll the 81-100 which means you have failed every single time

The thing i want fixed in this game (although i thought this was an event post (and ill add that in my net post)) is the gem cost for troops. if it costs you 100,000 coin to res your army it shouldnt cost you 87k gems to res it as well.

sacredhell666

Rank 0
sacredhell666
PostedJan 20, 2012 9:13 pm
ZOMBIE DAY!

I think I'd love to see an event revolving around zombies with all the NPC's reworked as zombies for the duration of the event and lotsa new zombie wildernesses, units and equipment. XD

Haha, imagine besieging a town with a zombie horde. XD

What sense is there in sense without reason?

KBUL_981FM

Rank 0
KBUL_981FM
PostedJan 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Event (ongoing rather then timed)

How about adding an on going event that lasts for longer then a few weeks and has equal chance for both F2P and PTP players. the Xmas event was cool but unless you were buying the item you were never on the score board. i even tried to save all my stuff for a whole week and run it all back to back and couldn't even place on the board. The on going event would have to be a little more organized and a little bit more complicated then just defeat this wild and get the materials to turn them in for godly wheel prizes. a great suggestion would be something along this line

1) random drops from random wilds. not from any level wild just any at all so that a level 1 player and a lvl 90 player had the same ability to get the pieces needed.
2) have the ability to turn in a selected amount say from 1-50 of the item at a special wild that pops up quite regularly. this wild would be a special gate to open the event instance.
3) the more of the item you put into the instance the better the rewards would be to get throughout the instance.
4) have player chosen routs. IE.. i can go left right or straight at this junction. each with its own pros and cons for prizes and troops. (say let people decide if they want to go off or def at the start of the instance and from there you could then pick the easy med or hard path to take. but once your on the path that is it. there is no turning back.
5) have a special item that you have the ability to get from the boss of the instance (not a guaranteed thing) that you can collect to turn in for a special wheel spin. but the item isn't available to be bought.

this event would take a lot of time to work on and plan out but would be one that could be on going. so you would never really have to cancel it out. it would allow people that want to PLAY the game the ability to get the same stuff that a Payer can get. and just for fun (and a little extra programming) you could open end the scripting for it so you could change the theme of it from normal to holiday events with just a simple replace script. (had a minor thing like this that we could just remove from =11023-Normal to =end and replace it with say =122500-Christmas to =end so that nothing changed but some of the prizes and the theme of it. took forever to set it all up but once it was done there wasn't much we had to do to it and we made different scripting for every holiday we could think of)

This would ultimately save you lots of time but still open up a endless possibility section of events.

(just an idea and maybe in a year or 2 we might see it but who knows)