electro

Aeria: Product Manager
electro
PostedJan 20, 2012 5:37 pm

[Official Event Suggestion Thread] Golden Age

Suggest ideas or things you would like to see in Golden Age

We love hearing your suggestions! We welcome anyone to input their favorite events, ideas or suggestions for brand new ones, or modifications to existing activities. We appreciate any feedback or input so we can make
Golden Age one the best games around!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." -Sun Tzu
Advertisement

jalusimptor

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 5:55 pm

valtentines day event
valentines day is all about hearts. have an event where bad guys show up randomly on the map and when you kill them you cut their hearts out. exchange for a cupid bow which will be powerful

Heavenz.Knight

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 5:58 pm
you can kill cupid armies that appear in the map. have them in various levels so noobs can kill em too. ;D. (they drop cool, and rare items.)

Lord_Malzak

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Kingdom Chat

Right now kingdoms dont rly have and way to interect with eachother. Havinga achat devoted to the kingdom would help estabilish stronger relations between the kingdoms seperate allainces

Amoth11

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Sire Gear

Need new!
Well one thing I would love to see would be new sire gear. It's rather annoying to be level 60 and only have still be wearing level 30 gear. And what about the sire pet?

Dibbles25

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Valentine's day of truce

How about sharing the love...love thy neighbour?

Have a day of truce where we can only attack ruins etc...but no players on valentine's day?

This would be awesome for those not having to worry about being attacked and rather worrying about how your date will go Wink

Sharing the love worldwide shows just how 1 day of truce could make it a better world for all...no matter where you come from and what alliance you're in

Bradleym_76

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Just random thoughts

I dont think my original post was saved for some reason....

Love the V day idea and the Cupids Bow, but I would make it rare to actually win the Bow.

Love the instances like the X mas instance. I would make more, but not necessarily holiday themed only.

And how about an Epic Hero for Governor? I think that would be cool...

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:22 pm   Last edited by barthalimul on Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm. Edited 5 times in total
A few things I think would be nice to see in the game.

1. Chat system for the Kingdom with the option of turning it on or off like the other chat windows.
2. The items needed to craft the warlord gear finally added to the game.
3. Add more items to the Alliance mall this helps out the FTP guys alot.
4. New Sire items I am lvl 75 and still wearing 30 gear
5. Give atleast a few bag slots per 10 levels or reduce the cost of how many you need 50 to 100 is a little steep.
6. Add a Allaince coin bank so when a kingdom is attacked players can donate coin to assist in healing troops Or fix the mail system cause it makes no sense.
7.Fix the instances so they reward the items it shows when fighting each node.
8. More instance events like Xmas but put a cap on how many times you can run it so the FTP guys can still have a chance to win the day ranks and PTP like me dont have the advantage each day.
9.Change the way learning skills work or please give us details on how it works cause it doesnt make sense. You can use 30 skills and they are to random.
10. 3000 gems to upgrade a item and have it fail is lame. I have even failed 8 times in a row going from 0 to 1 how is that 80% rate. PLease twik this some.
11. Resource wilderness bug out every few weeks only spawn 2 per city this starts drama all the time would be nice to see it back to 3 per city.
12 Change the way resource wilderness works. Set them to be owned by the person that spawns them. They still have to take them over but make it to where you have to Force atk a wilderness so players cant say Oh that one is mine. So much dram is cause over wilderness it drives me crazy.
13 Add an alarm to the Allaince building setup that sends out an allaince wide alert or email when someone in the allaince is being atked or a wonder is being hit.
14. Be able to mail gear to allaince members
15. Someone else brought it up about the gems to heal being to high this should be lowered by alot.
16. Would be nice to see more Gs's active on each server. I have seen alot on some but not many or any at all on other servers.
17.Auto sort would be nice it already takes so long to break 4 pages of gear down but to spend an hour to get it out of the mail is over kill
18. Change the clock on the screen to Server time instead of local.

RedTiger4791

Rank 0
RedTiger4791
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR ."

Valentines Day
The rules of hard play are acceptable in war. In someones eyes 'all is fair in love and war" in other words,in a war between love and hate anything is acceptable or fair.

Since Valentines Day is coming up we should have a Love theme. A day of cease fire. We may exchange Heart's to our enemies so they can redeem them into prizes. Showing everyone in Golden Age that, 'All's Fair in Love and War." -Thank you; All Hail Emperor Irwin, Prince Ace ,and KoA with the Glorious Kingdom of Defiance.
- James Thomas Brudenell The III.

ShadowMaster88

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: [Official Event Suggestion Thread] Golden Age

Suggest ideas or things you would like to see in Golden Age
more items and more gear sets to use more instances and missions to accomplish