Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedMay 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: lol

lol
BlackSwag wrote:
I give up on this, I was able to enter the room once, just to be kicked e_e after trying loads of times. I got excited for nothing :3.  

actually u were in one of the game i can even provide ya the screenshot if u want, even if u didnt have time to play, as i told at the beginning of each games of the event those who stay until the end get gifted and u entered at last round or maybe at the round 5, i dont remember well. that is why i kicked ya on the next one u joined to be sure more people can receve gift i kick those who receve gift from the previous event i did. im sry u couldnt defend ur side and provide help to ya leader but at least u gonna get gifted for the event u entered at the end. Im sry but i have to fix rules and i cant check everyone if they just log in at the lasted round r before. accept my deep apologise and i hope this wont let u down to try to participe on the next week event D:

Advertisement

BlackSwag

Rank 1
BlackSwag
PostedMay 21, 2012 7:24 am

Re: lol

lol
Lord_reddragon wrote:
BlackSwag wrote:
I give up on this, I was able to enter the room once, just to be kicked e_e after trying loads of times. I got excited for nothing :3.  

actually u were in one of the game i can even provide ya the screenshot if u want, even if u didnt have time to play, as i told at the beginning of each games of the event those who stay until the end get gifted and u entered at last round or maybe at the round 5, i dont remember well. that is why i kicked ya on the next one u joined to be sure more people can receve gift i kick those who receve gift from the previous event i did. im sry u couldnt defend ur side and provide help to ya leader but at least u gonna get gifted for the event u entered at the end. Im sry but i have to fix rules and i cant check everyone if they just log in at the lasted round r before. accept my deep apologise and i hope this wont let u down to try to participe on the next week event D:  

Yuh Sad I came in on round 6 on blue, just to get in to hear it say, Mission complete we win. With 0 0 score x_x. Anyway, Il try next Sunday :3.

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedMay 27, 2012 12:12 pm
today event will be at 1 p.m PST time zone and not at 12 p.m PST time zone, hope i cya there guys :3

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 27, 2012 12:56 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
today event will be at 1 p.m PST time zone and not at 12 p.m PST time zone, hope i cya there guys :3  
I'll try attending to this event today, if I don't wish you all good luck and good game Smile

Edit: By the way, who's the player/Game Sage that is replacing [GS]Freako2k?

roefat

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2012 3:07 am
[img]Screenshot_2012y-05m-27d-22h-31m-08s-0005

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJun 17, 2012 8:54 am
Hi everyone im sry to announce that today event will be cancelled because i wont be at home the whole day. Me and my family will celebrate the dad day with everyone we know and enjoy this special dad with people that we not seeing alot during the normal day ^^. I wish Happy birthday to every Dad of the World and wish that all of them let there child have a little kitty when they will ask next time QQ *cross finger*

Im sry again for cancelling it at the last minute, i hope i will see all of ya on next week event ^^

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedJun 19, 2012 9:12 pm
I will start participating starting next Sunday x)

<center></center> <center>my story with Wolfteam is over </center>

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:06 pm
Good luck guys, I'll be seeing you all in the event in the week after the next.

Peace.

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedAug 26, 2012 9:07 am
I have a bad news :/. today event will be cancelled. Im very sry everyone but i wont be able to be there, i hope i see ya guys next sunday :3

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedSep 22, 2012 11:06 am
Ty to all people that come this these wonderful event and that make all those sunday a nice day for all the community ^^. what the recent news about my tag being remove, this event will be closed im really sry for those who were meeting me all those sunday and come and enjoy this game. The reason why i have been remove will not say in any topic because i dont wanna speak about it but i hope that u guys will join the others event that r G.M doing for now on :3.