Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedApr 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Meow everyone, as u may have been here last sunday we had a wonderful event with alot of prize. Alot of warrior have show up and defend the honor of what. Again Meow Team didnt lost a single match and that starting to be see on the face of those who r supporting Rawr Team. But something news is about to change to this rivality ^^

After the first battle that Rawr lost, they realized that they would have to find their lost leader and the ruler of all the Rawr and dogs. His strenght and his ability to command his followers were a terrible nightmare for the leader of Meow for many generation. After the first 10 years of this Rawr leader, the Meow were about to be completly wiped out by his true skill as a chief. People of the Meow city started to tremble when they were hearing this leader name ( [GS]Terabyte ). He was like the end of any life for their cute race, and could completly destroy all the work that the leader of Meow ( [GS]Yuuki ) had done during her 300 years of rule. It has taken him 10 years to overcome what took 300 years for the Meow leader. But When everything turned around was when the Meow leader finaly made a truce with the leader of Human race ( CNb4dboy ) that become General of the Army of Meow. When he gained control of the Meow special forces he was aware the oponent for the Rawr Leader. they were thinking alike in battle: Nothing else mattered as long as we were vitorious, I SHALL NOT FALL FOR THE HONOR OF MY RACE. They remembered this at the begining of each battle and become a true battle of egual strengh but Meow Team had tactics that the Meow leader had made famous. As a result of those 2 incredible warriors for there own cause something huge happened and the Rawr Leader have been captured by the leader of the humans and had been locked down in a full security jail that nobody would be able to get out of. Rawr team lost all their battles in no time. They were completly killed by the human leader and become close to being completely wiped out. A small portion of the Rawr had survived through the years and the were starting to regain there lost honor by their defeat again the Meow. As a result of that they turned to their news ally, their other cell branch, the dogs. After 1 month, the Leader of the Dogs ( [GS]Freako2k ) that become the General of the Army of Rawr had succeded in doing the impossible and made a plan to pass through the security of that special jail build only to lock down that terrible prisoner, and that had changed the outcome of the war 400 years ago. Not only was the Rawr leader freed but he got a another power ally who saved the fearsome Rawr Leader. Will that change the future of man kind? Stay alert and come support your side by presenting in the Meow VS Rawr Event each sunday at 12 p.m PST time.

check for uptade on the first post :3, these new change have been made because many comment have been left to me about that Meow was always winning to easily and Rawr team didnt have fun at all. I hope u will like these new change and enjoy play with the leaders of ur team :3

Advertisement

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:35 am
Any event gonna be hosted soon Yuuki? :3

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedMay 07, 2012 2:30 pm
Yesterday's event was fun!
lol one wolfer kinda ruined that but it was fun! Wink

im waiting for next sunday ^.^

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedMay 08, 2012 4:12 pm
Dubblew wrote:
Any event gonna be hosted soon Yuuki? :3  

there is every sunday ^^ so that we can have fun and most importantly, send gift to people that come to be part of the rivality that have come to this world for so long ago :3 come visit us in those event u will be welcome. im not trying to persuade ya but Meow r the best :3

nivpro wrote:
Yesterday's event was fun!
lol one wolfer kinda ruined that but it was fun! Wink

im waiting for next sunday ^.^  

hehe of course it was fun but still that wolfer was in Rawr Team so in a way it just goes with what he is ^^ even beside that we can still had lot of fun playing, it part of the game as the sametime and i kind of like playing wolf so it k cause i have prepare a plan for next sunday if i he come back hehe :3 hope i cya next sunday

sdeefffffff

Rank 2
sdeefffffff
PostedMay 10, 2012 8:33 am
I couldn't get in it. Too many people!!!

Silent.Tree

Rank 0
Silent.Tree
On the Corner of Your Street :D United States
PostedMay 11, 2012 10:04 pm

will it be canceled on may 13?

will it be canceled on may 13 sunday because of the tournaments?

IGN: SeaHorse

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:28 am

Re: will it be canceled on may 13?

Silent.Tree wrote:
will it be canceled on may 13 sunday because of the tournaments?  

Im really sry but today event will be cancelled D: , not cause of the tourney but because at home we will celebrate the Mom day with all the family :3 that a day like no others and we have to thx r mom to be like they r ^^. Im really sry for all the warrior that wanted to play in the event i hope i cya next sunday with some extra gift ( maybe ^^ ) to send because we wont have event today

Happy Birthday to all mom of the world, hehe dont forget to say it to ur mom :3

BlackSwag

Rank 1
BlackSwag
PostedMay 20, 2012 2:12 pm

lol

lol
I give up on this, I was able to enter the room once, just to be kicked e_e after trying loads of times. I got excited for nothing :3.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedMay 20, 2012 2:23 pm
i was in, but some turk had 900 ms and i was kicked cuz of that.
turks ruined the event for me.

how i knew it was a turk? deadfoxTR.....?

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedMay 20, 2012 2:50 pm
zReflex wrote:
i was in, but some turk had 900 ms and i was kicked cuz of that.
turks ruined the event for me.

how i knew it was a turk? deadfoxTR.....?  

Same here, but after watching tv i got in the last round XD
and almost got ace but yuuki stole it from me with her skillzz