Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:17 pm
The event of today will be cancelled because of technical issue, im really sry and i hope i see ya guys next sunday

Advertisement

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:19 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
The event of today will be cancelled because of technical issue, im really sry and i hope i see ya guys next sunday  

how can there be a technical issue? just hold the event, and announce the winners later to the G.M's?
i might be stupid, but how can there be a technical issue?

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:32 pm
zReflex wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:

how can there be a technical issue? just hold the event, and announce the winners later to the G.M's?

well when i cant log in any channel that maybe because there is a problem somewhere, or that something im not doing right. I have tryed alot of thing to try to get on but it seem that it actually a problem that have been seen while ago that came back with the lasted patch. I apologise for cancelled it at the last time cause i thought maybe i could find a way to get in but none have worked for now D:

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:38 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
zReflex wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:

well when i cant log in any channel that maybe because there is a problem somewhere, or that something im not doing right. I have tryed alot of thing to try to get on but it seem that it actually a problem that have been seen while ago that came back with the lasted patch. I apologise for cancelled it at the last time cause i thought maybe i could find a way to get in but none have worked for now D:  
ooh.... i can't dissagree with that reason, but ehh try to put firewall and virus scanner off? and else try to re-instal them with one of Aznteck's mirror's Very Happy

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 19, 2012 1:51 pm
Im truly sry but i will have to cancel the one for this week also cause the issue still going and it seem nothing is actually working for what i tryed, im terribly sry. I hope for next week that i will find a way to get in D:

ducvo99

Rank 2
ducvo99
PostedFeb 19, 2012 6:42 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
Im truly sry but i will have to cancel the one for this week also cause the issue still going and it seem nothing is actually working for what i tryed, im terribly sry. I hope for next week that i will find a way to get in D:  

I think we can wait.

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 26, 2012 2:01 pm
I got a bad news and a good one as well :/. the event of today will be cancelled again due to the fact that im in the impossibility to log in any channel, but i have speak with r awesome G.m and they were agree that when i be able to come in game again, they will be a special prize added to every participant that will be there on all the event that i will do on the first sunday. That will be as a apologise for all the event that have been missed, sry again D':

ducvo99

Rank 2
ducvo99
PostedFeb 26, 2012 6:08 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
I got a bad news and a good one as well :/. the event of today will be cancelled again due to the fact that im in the impossibility to log in any channel, but i have speak with r awesome G.m and they were agree that when i be able to come in game again, they will be a special prize added to every participant that will be there on all the event that i will do on the first sunday. That will be as a apologise for all the event that have been missed, sry again D':  

AwwweeeeSOMMMMEEE

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedApr 15, 2012 8:34 am
im glad to say that Meow VS Rawr Event will be back to normal stade :3 it will continie to be every sunday at 12 p.m PST time zone. For the first one today we will give exceptionnal prize to people that will came to be part of the eternal war ^^ hope i see alot of u guys again.

Meow never lost a game for now, let see if it will keep being that way for a long time :3

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedApr 18, 2012 11:51 am
12:00 PM PST? Oh man...