Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJan 19, 2012 3:21 pm   Last edited by Lord_reddragon on Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am. Edited 5 times in total

Meow VS Rawr Event :3 ( Event Closed )

First official event hosted by Yuuki every Sunday at 12p.m PST

Meow VS Rawr Event :3

It a story from long time ago before the humans walked the Earth, when there were two species fighting for glory and honor. They were destined to be ultimate rivals from the moment they were born. On the first side it was Meow who were well known for their tactical intellect and cuteness. :3 They were given tactical skill which they used to the best of their abilities against their rival that was so powerful that they had been fighting for over one-hundred-thousand years. On other side it was Rawr who were well known as the strongest species, possessing great strength and speed. They were fond of brute force, eliminating everything in their way without any mercy. After many years, the war was still running and Meow recruited a new group of powerful allies that would turn the tides of war forever, these allies was the human beings (Egyptian time). Rawr was overwhelm by these two force who were using tactics and force to put an end to this war at all cost but Rawr would never let themself fall to these little creatures because they were the most proud race in the earth, they would never stand to let the Meow be victorious over them. They had no chose but to recruit the new generation of their blood, they were called Dogs. They were conflicted while they agreed to recruit this race cause they were saying it was a bad version of themself, Dogs were less skill in all the way Rawr was, but still they were pretty strong and because of that Rawr have sign the contract to unify with the Dogs to stop the terrible scourge of the Meow/human alliance from crushing them. Now today the fight is still going and will probably continue forever. What will be your side? You could change this war forever. :3

* some update have been made here check twice ^^*

Name of the Room: Meow VS Rawr Event :3
Mode: Ice hold
Map: Random
Channel of the event: Ch3
Number of players: 8v8
Number of round to win: 7 win
number of game each sunday: As many as I can in 1 hour :3

Leader of team that will be there for each game of the event but wont receve any gift to be fair.

Meow Team : [GS]Yuuki ( Meow Leader ), CNb4dboy ( Humain Leader )
Rawr Team : [GS[Terabyte ( Rawr Leader ), [GS]Freako2k ( Dog Leader )

-all people get a lucky box for entering the event
-Winning team gets a 3 day of AP Weapon of GM choice added
-Ace of each team gets a weapon box added
-People that get more kills than me get a 7 day Xem PT added

-To get the gift for any of the rule that have been say u need to stay until the end of the game or no gift will be send to ya ( if u get deconnected or leave during the game, none will be send )
-Dont ask to get ur gift because u wont receve it right after the event, it can take 1-2 day before u get ur item. If u guys really cant wait and send a ticket to know when u gonna be gifted, u will probably be linked to here
-the rule concerning the gift added to ya if u get more kill then me must be taked as it say. u have to get more kill then me, not egual or no gift will be added
-U can only participe once each hours, so that mean u can enter only in one event each sunday (if someone is notice to have enter in 2 game, no gift will be send)
-Ultimate rule is to have fun ^^

Advertisement

GM_Geck0

GameMaster: USA
GM_Geck0
PostedJan 21, 2012 2:57 pm
This is all good. we've discussed it.

[stamp of approval]

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJan 22, 2012 12:12 pm
The Event of today will be cancelled because of technical issue i have right now with my computer. Im looking forward to see all these warrior choice there side on next sunday :3

Meow !!! Always win ^^

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedJan 22, 2012 12:33 pm
so u post it and cancel it XD

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

Hassan_a

Rank 3
Hassan_a
PostedJan 22, 2012 1:43 pm
jp42021 wrote:
LOOL... Goodluck when it does take off Soph Wink

J00P

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJan 22, 2012 2:01 pm
jp42021 wrote:

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww hehe im jk ^^ in fact everthing have been plannified to be today but i find out last night that i couldnt log into any channel. I prefer to warn player that this sunday i wont be able to be there. Also Rawr are giving me a hard time and i have to prepare a plan before hiting them, it gonna take me 1 week to be sure we came out victorious :3

Hassan_a

Rank 3
Hassan_a
PostedJan 22, 2012 2:07 pm
This rivalry began thanks to me and you!

J00P

jisaias16

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2012 2:13 pm

what if

what if i dont live in pst time when its 12 over there its 2 over here do i enter at 2 then?

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJan 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Re: what if

jisaias16 wrote:
what if i dont live in pst time when its 12 over there its 2 over here do i enter at 2 then?  

here is the link of the PST time zone, it will start at 12p.m of this time next sunday

ducvo99

Rank 2
ducvo99
PostedJan 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Who won?

How u gonna decide if meow wins or rawr wins? cuz the event is every Sunday...