emily21541

Rank 0
emily21541
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Step 3 ! :D

Haii!! I have completed step 1 and 2, and now I'm doing step 3 , well ya know you can see that Anyways! My name is Fallen♥Star !I want to be a gs because I think I'm ready to have a higher responsibility. I joined aeria games on July 14, 2011, and i play DDtank in English. I think that it would not also be a honor to be a gs, I think it would be a lot of fun ^.^ I have asked a couple people if I should be a game sage on DDtank and they all said I should! I play DDtank every single day! Unless I have too much homework to do I think a good game sage would help others when they ask, Monitor current, trumpets, and horns, Create events that everyone can play, that are really fun! And finally, I think they are great people that help make DDtank a fun, and safe place, where you can also learn something new! Thank you, I hope you guys like my application
Advertisement

fearlesspandas

Rank 0
fearlesspandas
PostedDec 18, 2012 12:38 am

Game Sage Application

Game Sage
1. I have completed steps 1 and 2.
2. DDTank
In-game name: Uee
Server: Centaur
3. A good Game Sage helps others with a positive attitude, of course. They are patient with whoever they're helping. They also play by the rules, obviously. Game Sages should also try to be nice. Most of all, they need to be honest. A good Game Sage SHOULD also be fun and active.

IGN: Uee Server: Centaur

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:51 pm
This Game Sage application thread will be locked. We have revised the application process slightly and will be looking at applications.

The new application can be found here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15003521