liljjtkxavier11

Rank 0
liljjtkxavier11
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Gs APPLCATION

Becoming A GS
Name: Zookybich

Server: Cerberus

A good G.s Should be respected and always respect other and when i mean Respected i mean it G.S should not yell at others should always have kind manners and should always TAKE care of problems that need to be token care off so thats why i should be a G.S i do all of that.
Advertisement

KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:35 pm
1. I finished steps 1&2
2. IGN: BlueBum
Server: Serpent
DDTank English

I think a good game sage knows how to have fun. :3 They have to be open-minded and be knowledgable about the game that they're playing. Game sages should be able to set some of their needs aside in order to help others. They have to understand the community and how it works. Also, it is the duty of a GS to remind players about what they signed up for (ToS) and to make sure they aren't going against them. A GS has to be polite and nice to everybody too Very Happy Also, a good game sage will attract more players to the Aeria community Very Happy

Good luck to all the participants! Thank you guys for making this place so awesome. <3

~.Blue.~

alletsmarie

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:27 am

Game sage application

Steps 1 and 2 i have completed
IGN: Gutsy
Server: Cerberus
DDtank english

A good game sage would be by telling everybody stop using spam and caps all the time because it will lag people and a game sage should be a rule follower and always have good sportsmanship, Game sages should just not care about themselves but care about others too. Signing up to be a Game Sage come with responsibility and honor plus every Game Sage should have a good eye for: hackers, spammers, and anything else that most people dont follow. A great Game Sage will be able to stay on duty to keep an eye on everything and get more people to join the AreiaNow community.

Thank you for the person who made AreiaNow You are AWESOME! :3 Very Happy

sbkitt1

Rank 0
sbkitt1
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:33 am

Game Sage

[img] 1.I have completed steps one and two. 2. In ddtank I am player pinecat and I am in server CERBERUS. 3. A good Game Sage does not curse, Support/participate in bullying other players, does not spam, try to buy another player's account, and respects other players. Thanks for hearing me out! :3

zingzag24

Rank 0
zingzag24
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:24 am

Game Sage Application

1) I have completed steps one and two.
2) I play DDTank on Cerberus and my in game name is Zingzag.
3) A good Game Sage helps others by giveing them advice on matters that are needed and also help Game Masters when in need of help.Game Sages are people who follow the rules of ToS and help other do the same

ProdigyPaper

Rank 0
ProdigyPaper
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

GameSage

GameSage Application
1) i have completed steps 1 and 2
2) i play DDTank on Cerberus and my ign is PordigyBear♣
3) a good Gamesage helps others by giving them advice on the game or any thing that they need help with. GS also helps the Game Master's when they are not around. Game Sage does not participate in bullying other players nor spam other people. They follow the rules of ToS and help others who are in need of assistance. They do not talk back and are nice to people. They are here to help assist other's and solve problems. Thank you for looking at this

SakuraM_74957

Rank 0
SakuraM_74957
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:30 pm

GameSage

GameSage Application
1) I have completed the steps 1 and 2.
2) I play DDTank on Cerberus and my in-game name is Acidiic. I play on Centaur, too, with the in-game name of Karma.
3) A good GameSage fixes bugs, supports other players into having fun, answers questions, and are active in the forum. They participate in making events and are active among the players of DDTank. They are the bridge between players and Game Masters, and are here to assist everyone, and treat everyone fairly. They, also, support the ToS. Thank you for looking at this.

I like cheerios. The end. I love my besties, Dream, Gir, Rawr, Miu <3 Miu understands me more, because we know each other in reality.

Mitchell8646

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:39 am

Game Sage

DDTank Game Sage
I have completed steps 1 & 2
Server: Centaur IGN:Bearclaw

What I think a good game sage does, is help people in need and to contact GM'S or other GS's for back up. Also, Patrol the current chat to make sure no bad lanauge is used.

I LOVE FINAL FANTASY O3O

Daverhan9

Rank 0
Daverhan9
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Contact,

I think Mitchell8646,should be a GS Why: He is always patrolling the Chats,Room,and games and is in-need to help other people that are in-need of help he is always Helping the community Even, knowing he has low forum posting, he will now increase the time spent in forum posting and would rather spend more time about the AeriaNow community then worrying about upgrading his guy. My reason's. Mitchell8646, Should be Game Sage for DDTank,

Razz Very Happy

Synfonix

Rank 0
Synfonix
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:27 am

Game Sage Application

i would like to be a Game Sage

• I can confirm i have completed stages one and two

• I play Server/ Serpent - My IGN is/ Synphonix

• What i believe a good game sage is:

I believe Game Sages should go out of there way to help people, they should be approachable, accommodate the needs of the people in DDTank and allowing help being accessible to them. I also think they should go on beyond just there duties and get involved in the community of DDTank, and know what they expect from you. And even if you know you wouldn't be favorable to that person a Game Sage must report abusive behavior, no matter who it is or their rank. GS must also not abuse their power for their own gain and be supportive where ever they are in Aeria. Game Sages also have to follow the ToS and know what they are, even if they don't know an answer to a question they should know where to find that answer. They should also frequently post on forums and the shout box. I am willing to do all these things and i do hope i get to be apart of your wonderful team.

Good Luck to the rest of the applicants, i hope whoever it is, is the best Game Sage they can be!! :3

(my edits are trying to fix the colors, because creativity is important to me Smile)