PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 12, 2012 4:03 am   Last edited by PaperSpirit on Oct 21, 2012 6:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total

App :o

again o.o
Withdrawn
Advertisement

FallenDevil98

Rank 0
FallenDevil98
PostedOct 21, 2012 12:57 pm
1- I have completed Step 1 and Step 2
2- DDTank English - Server Serpent - In Game Name- DevilishAngel
3- A good game sage is always their for the people that need him/her and always will be there for new player.They guide players that are confused and tell them to follow the rules. That is my thoughts if being a good Game Sage and i will also do my best to be one too.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedOct 21, 2012 4:16 pm
1) I have completed steps 1 and 2.
2) My in game name is ♫Kt♥Lv♫. I play on Cerebus.
3) A good GameSage is always reasonable, but stays firm on the rules. They are nice, caring, and able to socialize with others. GameSage's will be active on forums, in game, and in the shout boxes, so that they may help others who have problems in game.

nixie444

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:25 pm

complete

complete
I have done my application

Evidence- told me to type my name and asked if i was Game sage in past

nixie444

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:31 pm

complete

complete
1: i have completed step 1 and 2

2:DDTank English - my server is Cerberus- in game name is HunGryBadGer

finally 3: I think i am a good gamesage as i help the lower levels complete tasks and am always willing to be the best i keep people on track and tell them not to be rude i tend to do my best as a player. I am hoping to be a gamesage beccause of this.

FallenDevil98

Rank 0
FallenDevil98
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:16 pm
i withdraw ^^

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:44 pm
1) I have completed steps 1 and 2
2) DDtank - Ownie_ - Cerebus

A good GS takes the time to listen to everyone, to try to make the gaming community as fun as possible. He/she is willing to go of their way, no matter the time or place to help anyone in need of help either in game, forums, or w/e they may be. A good GS doesn't do it for the cool tag, or for just w/e, they do it because they love helping others, and they enjoy the gratification of receiving a "Thank You" after helping someone. That's what a good GS is to me.

ultimateandre10

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:30 pm

After Game sage application ,Thoughts

I have completed stage 1 and 2. I have filled every response with full sentences
Game: DDTank. In- Game-Name: Andre847. Server: Serpent

A good GameSage is a person who helps others. Teaches others how to become better at each game they play. GameSages also listen to all ideas and keeps an open mind. A GameSage posts many forums about helpful things that will help others be the best they can be. I think a GameSage also goes out of there ways to help others and always say Thank you and Your welcome. GameSages don't become GameSages to brag or to say there are better. I think GameSages are the people who are always nice and follow ToS and help others follow the ToS. I think a good GameSage is a person who helps Keep the game safe and Fun for others to play. I would like to become a GameSage because i would love to do all of these things

ultimateandre10

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Game Sage Stage 3

I completed stage 1 and 2 to the best of my abilities
Game: DDTank. In-game name : Andrebeast847. Server: Serpent

A good Game Sage is a person who helps others. They also Teach people to become better at each game they play. Game Sages keep an open mind and listen to everyone's ideas and opinions. Game Sages also give good constructive critisicm. Game Sages follow the ToS and help others follow the Tos. I also think that GameSages should have great knowledge of the forums and the content within it.I want to become a Game Sage to help myself become a better person. This would also give me a sense of belonging to websites. I would love to become a Game Sage I think it is a honor and privilege to become a GameSage

KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:45 am

Game Sage. ~(O.O)~

Lalalalalalaaaa.~
Steps 1&2 = DONE. c:

Character name: BlueBum
Server: Serpent

Well, to begin with, I would like to wish everyone else on this forum good luck ^^. I think you're all absolutely wonderful people with good intentions, and the DDTank community would benefit greatly from having you in a role model position. c:

In my opinion, a good Game Sage is someone who takes the opinion of the majority as well as the minorities, in order to ensure happiness within all parts of the DDT family. They can differentiate right from wrong, and are not biased towards their own beliefs, but look at things from all possible perspectives in order to understand player's issues and to address their needs.

A GS must also be knowledgeable about the game. The games aren't all about power - yes, power is important, but that's not what defines a leader. The Game Sages are the leaders in the server, a guiding light one could say. When someone is in a dilemma, they are capable of approaching the issue with grace, discipline and with a solid understanding of what's going on and what needs to be done. They also have to be very friendly, (not like any of you guys aren't :3 )

Last, but not least, a Game Sage needs to now how to have fun ^___^ What better way to teach others by making it more enjoyable, whether it's by making games, or having a (maybe bad) joke of the day, or...even let the players themselves choose a forum game to play every week which may or may not have rewards. Basically, the gaming experience for EVERYONE, Game Sages or not, should be an awesome time! Very Happy <3

~.Blue.~