animegirl1220

Rank 0
animegirl1220
PostedSep 04, 2012 9:28 pm
1. I have completed steps 1 and 2
2. currently Renne
DDTank: Phoenix server
3. A good game sage would help any1 in need of help and perform their duties in such a manner to help others nicely. Game sages must always be there to help others n remind people if they are doing something wrong.

Hope best of luck thank you for taking the time to look at this!

Love is broken trust with broken heart.
Advertisement

marth267972

Rank 0
marth267972
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:01 pm
I have done parts one and two.

IGN: Eliijah

I think a good GS should be around their respected game alot to help anyone online who needs it. Also they should watch the shout box and calm it down or report who ever is giving them a hard time and will not follow the TOS. A good GS them selves should follow the TOS and not slack off on their job.

Best of luck to the others who applied

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedSep 12, 2012 7:30 am   Last edited by fawwazndhyl on Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Step 1 & 2 are done

IGN: GrayUchiha❤Nem
Server: Cerberus
Game: DDTank EN

IGN: 유GrayUchiha웃JR
Server: Cerberus

IGN: 유GrayUchiha웃
Server: Serpent

In my opinion a good GameSage should be friendly, kind, respectful and also active. Although they are a GameSage, they must not think they are better than anyone else. Gamesage is someone who is good at leading and helpful, especially when newbies needs help.They should follow the TOS just like everyone else should.

I know this is my 4th time applying, but I won't give up trying to be a GameSage! Maybe one day I could be a GameSage on AeriaGames. well Who knows?

I think I would be a good GameSage because I've been a leader so many times in real life,well I know this is a game but whats the difference? Anyways, I enjoy making new friends and helping players. Thats all I have to say! Smile

Thank you for your time reading this GM's! Hope I will get accepted this time ^.^ .And Good to all who applied.

Edit: The Servers and added serpent's character^^!

Edit 2: The IGN

yoyoDeepak

Rank 0
yoyoDeepak
PostedSep 14, 2012 10:43 am
:1) yes' i have compleated step 1 and step 2
:2)IGN: ▓╠╣╚╝╦▓
:3)GAME : DDTANK english
:4)SERVERS : CERBERUS, PHEONIX

I want to become a Game Sage because i am very helpful and i have 3 years experience of the game DDTANK. i have been helping people in game with lots of issues . and would like to do the same becoming a GAme sAge

THANK YOU sir
:-yoyoDeepak

AngelicThong

Rank 0
AngelicThong
PostedSep 15, 2012 10:14 am

Re: Application for Game Sage >w<

.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
1- I completed step 1 & 2.
2- IGN: Stardusk
Game/Server: DDTank / TigerDragon (I quit Phoenix, but I'm willing to come back)
3- I think a good Game Sage would respect the rules made by the Game Masters and also apply them. They always try the best to help other players. They risk their free time to make the game better and for other players to enjoy it.  

I'm sorry but ur not GS material!! Gs's aren't followers Smile

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedSep 16, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Application for Game Sage >w<

AngelicThong wrote:
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
1- I completed step 1 & 2.
2- IGN: Stardusk
Game/Server: DDTank / TigerDragon (I quit Phoenix, but I'm willing to come back)
3- I think a good Game Sage would respect the rules made by the Game Masters and also apply them. They always try the best to help other players. They risk their free time to make the game better and for other players to enjoy it.  

I'm sorry but ur not GS material!! Gs's aren't followers Smile  

Please do not post rude things about applicants, as GM Anya Stated:

GMAnya wrote:
If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

Please keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times.
If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.

Daverhan9

Rank 0
Daverhan9
PostedSep 17, 2012 6:19 pm

DDTank Apply for gamesage

I have done steps 1 AND 2
I have completed steps 1 and 2 and what i think a gamesage does is to help the ddtank players in need and other games for other people and be wealthy,honest,nice and show curage to the players of AeriaNow,following by helping the GM With some stuff,helping players in-game and in shoutout box, and thats pretty much it my last thing to say a GameSage is One of AeriaGames Helpers for the games, and think i have learned much from other Gamesages they helped me and that made me think of becomeing a GameSage for ddtank AeriaNow Thank you for reading this message if you did Bye Smile

R.Angelo

Rank 0
R.Angelo
PostedSep 29, 2012 7:31 pm
1-I have done steps 1 and 2
2-ING:Lilymoon
Game:DDTank
Server:Cerberus
3-Game Sages are volunteers who have demonstrated knowledge of a specific game and desire to help Aeria GMs and staff in support of the new players, events, answers to questions, problem reports,...

LIFEKING3

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:16 pm

game sage

i want to be one
i would be a good game sage because i remind everyone of the rules and i'm fair to everyone no matter what. let me be a game sage and you won't regret it.
my names are lifeking, proking45, proking46 and thelifeking
i play in ddtank on the cerberus server

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:15 pm   Last edited by gummybear23 on Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am. Edited 3 times in total

Gamesage

1. I think I completed step 1 and 2 @@
2.IGN: Gummyßεαr
3: DDTank/Phoenix
2. A good g.s is a good player and example of all that is fair, nice, respectful and kind.