Tonny445

Rank 0
Tonny445
PostedAug 16, 2012 12:04 pm

GameSage

GameSage aplication
Hey! here is my GS aplication

I think a good game sage Assists players in and outside game.
For example we help other players and users by showing them how to find psots and threads in forums and helping Game master's by keeping the players and users nice in game in the shoutbox. and report if necesary. and i think its importand to be thrust worthy so we can help players transfering items.. thats why i aplay the be a relay able source in the game i play to make it nicer for evry one to play so that the Children and adults can be side by side with out being disturbed by vulgarity or other Thing's i hereby also Confirm that i compleeted Step one and two and told you what i think makes a Good Game sage. now ima give you the list of games i play and ingame names.

DDtank.Server:Dragon+Tiger.Character Name:FD←Reborn♥ (if necesary i will change my name in game) this is the current game i play . im willing to play the other games to .. i pretty much understand evry game Quikly.
Advertisement

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedAug 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Game Sage Application

I completed Steps 1 and 2.

IGN: ▀loo
Server: TigerDragon

A good GS is a person who is well educated on how his/her specific game works.

When confronted with a question from a player, they are to answer promptly and efficiently.

GSes need to follow Aeria guidelines as an example to others. Not only are they helpers, but

friends as well. GSes should be courteous to everyone, no matter the circumstance. They keep

the community in check by making sure foul language is kept at bay. If they find a problem, they

will report it. They should not be indiscriminating or biased. In a sense, they are kind of like guard

dogs in that they are lovable yet serious when need be. Good GSes are to be just and amiable.

Any less, then they would be unfit for the job. If you decide on making me a GS, I will try my

best to live up to your expectations. And if not, then that's that. I hope the new GSes will be as

great, if not more, as the ones that are already there. Thank you~! Very Happy

Mari0154

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 2:27 pm

GS aplication

I have completed step 1 and 2
IGN:Mari♠Angela
Server: Phoenix

A GS, priority should be to help players who ask for your help.

A good GS is the one who cares about the safety of players and the server to which it belongs.

At the next GS would choose the person who is most recommended for the job.

Thanks for reading this message.

Cynthia1111

Rank 0
Cynthia1111
PostedAug 20, 2012 8:34 am

gs

i hae done 1 and 2
i have done steps 1 and 2 i would love to be a gs because i am kind to everyone i meet unless their mean first

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedAug 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Application for Game Sage >w<

1- I completed step 1 & 2.
2- IGN: Stardusk
Game/Server: DDTank / TigerDragon (I quit Phoenix, but I'm willing to come back)
3- I think a good Game Sage would respect the rules made by the Game Masters and also apply them. They always try the best to help other players. They risk their free time to make the game better and for other players to enjoy it.

ForeverLoveTL

Rank 0
ForeverLoveTL
PostedAug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Re: Application for Game Sage >w<

Support DarkMaiden~
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
1- I completed step 1 & 2.
2- IGN: Stardusk
Game/Server: DDTank / TigerDragon (I quit Phoenix, but I'm willing to come back)
3- I think a good Game Sage would respect the rules made by the Game Masters and also apply them. They always try the best to help other players. They risk their free time to make the game better and for other players to enjoy it.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Dark.Maiden To be a GS 100% ^-^ ily star <333

MoOnLiGhtKiSS00

Rank 0
MoOnLiGhtKiSS00
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:24 pm
I support .Dark.Maiden. to be a GS becuz she's suuppaahh duppaahhh nice ~ Go Star~~!! Very Happy

tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedAug 31, 2012 2:53 pm

^.~

supporting .Dark.Maiden.
i personally think Stardusk would make a great GS. she's online most of the time which is perfect to look after the rules breaker. good luck Smile

BlackRoses7889

Rank 0
BlackRoses7889
In the world of Gummybears... United States
PostedSep 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Game Sage Application -yay!-

Please take this application into consideration. =)
Hi everyone! First of all.. WOOO Good luck to everyone who applied!!!!

Surprised I have completed steps 1 and 2... :O YAY Very Happy
O.O my in game names... Surely!

Aniya (tiger/dragon)( DDTank) -level 28-
Skae (tiger/Dragon)(DDTank) -level 22-
MelbourneBunny (Server 1)(Crystal Saga) -level 35- =)
:O Level showings are extra :3

3. Provide short desription of what u think a GameSage does. Wow.. This is probally the hardest step in the entire application. well.. I would say that a GameSage is a community helper. They always add that little.. Extra effort to put other people's needs infront of worrying about upgrading their character. GameSages to me are like someone's best friend, they are always there when u need them to be. They are always there to remind people of the rules and they just add that little extra spark to inspiring characters to keep going. haha short desription... ok well i'll sum this up!
GameSages to me are just your ordinary,common,community helper. They are like Girl scouts helping the poor or going to a retirement home...-sniffles- GameSages really do play a big role in AeriaGames.. Thank You

BlackRoses7889/hiyahaibye

~~|IGN - Snickerz | Couple - KruxyMagik |Guild : GamerReborn~~~~~~~~ Visit my other Aeria Account : hiyahaibye

eden1276

Rank 0
eden1276
PostedSep 04, 2012 9:02 pm

game sage

Very Happy i hope i make it i completed both steps 1 and 2

Sancro (phoniex)(DDtank)-level 21-
Sancro (tiger/dragon)(DDtank)( i sort of forgot)

3: my idea of a good game sage is a helpful kind person that gives up their time to help other people in their need, and give them ideas to help other players as well, they can relate to some players and that creats better understanding there like army -wipes tears away- they do little thing that mean a lot thank you Game Sages <3