GabrielV_44541

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Become a GS

1. I have done both steps 1 and 2
2. IGN: TriggerLoss Server: DDTank/Tiger
3. A good Game Sage checks if everything is okay in game: no one is acting up, nothing is wrong and such. Game Sage also updates players in-game about news on game events, as well as important AeriaNow news. Helps others if they are in need of help.
Advertisement

Lollipopz_xoxo

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:26 pm

rainbowicecream should be a GS

rainbowicecream should be a GS bcause she helps everyone, is aware of the rules and DDTank events, and is active.

goddess1004

Rank 0
goddess1004
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:19 pm
1. I have completed both steps 1 and 2.
2. IGN: Goddess , Game/Server: DDTank/Phoenix
3. A good Game Sage in my view would be able to help others in any situation, other than our own private matters and emergencies. They will follow each and every rule and show Respect to each and every Player. Game Sage's will not play for their own fun but our Players' fun. To make sure the Players' enjoys their game play, we will make sure and look out for any problems that are/may be a bother to our Players' game play. Carrying off heavy work of Game Masters' and assisting them would also be a Game Sage's job. Above all that, someone who is Mature and has Responsibility would also be good for the Job.

I appreciate you , for taking the time to read my Comment/Reply.

I wish all the other Applicant's applying , Good Luck. ^.^

devilgurlrulez

Rank 0
devilgurlrulez
PostedAug 04, 2012 6:57 pm
1-I did step 1 and 2
2-Name: Tatee - Server: TigerDragon
3-A good Game Sage never leaves someone in need, they spend all there times to help people ,they help the Game Masters in many things, when the game is being updated they calm the people that r too confused.

I WANNA BE UR BEST FRIEND >,O

sosha11

Rank 0
sosha11
PostedAug 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Re: AeriaNow Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

waiting GS Apply For wolfteam Razz

deathstriker12

Rank 0
deathstriker12
PostedAug 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Game Sage

Step 3
1-I did step one and two of this application
2-Name: deathstriker12 - Server: TigerDragon
3- A good Game Sage always makes an affort to help other players even if the situation is difficult.They also help the Game Masters when the game is being modified so they could keep confused players calm.A Game Sages also reports any bad behavior,etc. to the Game Masters so that everything will be under control

shout out for my friends zingzag24,bunnyful,nulsoul,animegirl1220,rose_graudian , devilgurlzrule and many more for sticking up and being there for me P.S. im on oovoo and my name is jeremy on it

DDTstarz

Rank 0
DDTstarz
PostedAug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Application

1) I have completed steps 1 and 2

2)IGN: MASTERZZ phoenix / IGN: MASTERZZ TigerDragon

3) I think a good Game Sage is friendly, nice and will drop anything to help another person. A good Game Sage never leaves a fellow in need and a Good Game sage is fun but at the same time can be serious and report any bad behavior.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedAug 14, 2012 7:15 pm
Please keep this thread clear for GS applications and feedback on applications only.

Feedback to all applicants: If you want a decent chance to be chosen you need to have knowledge of the game, knowledge and use of the forums, and being known by the community positively will all help your chances and show the GM's you are serious about wanting to be a GS.

t3onys

Rank 0
t3onys
PostedAug 14, 2012 8:44 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
Please keep this thread clear for GS applications and feedback on applications only.

Feedback to all applicants: If you want a decent chance to be chosen you need to have knowledge of the game, knowledge and use of the forums, and being known by the community positively will all help your chances and show the GM's you are serious about wanting to be a GS.  

T├╝rk arkada┼člar l├╝tfen ula┼čs─▒n.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedAug 15, 2012 11:20 am

Re: AeriaNow Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

sosha11 wrote:
waiting GS Apply For wolfteam Razz  

I would recommend looking in the Wolfteam forums for when their GS applications open up. Smile This is the DDTank forums, and this is the AeriaNow GS Thread not wolfteam. xD Here are the Wolfteam Forums