Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedJan 22, 2012 11:11 pm

:)

1.I have completed step 1 and 2 Smile
2.A)Game i play:DDTANK atm, I used to play milmo too
B)IGN: 유GrayUchiha웃 (ddtank)
C)server: Dragon (ddtank)
3. I think a good GameSage is a player who are willing to help other players, especially newbies and should be active in the "self help" category in the forums.They also need to be really nice and patient. Smile

(sorry bout my english xD i'll try to improve my language Very Happy)
(i am still young, 13 years old) xDD

Advertisement

soulx1011

Rank 0
soulx1011
PostedJan 22, 2012 11:42 pm
1. I have completed steps 1 and 2
2.IGN: SoulReaper
Game/Server:DDTank/Tiger
3. I believe a good Game Sage should be always be willing to help players in need of help and is always active. Also a Game Sage should be just and fair also have respect to every players with different abilities.

Thank you (^.^)

dmillstx

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2012 12:17 am

DarkLoner for GS

Darkloner is one of the nicest and well put together young women I know. She is a truely amazing individual. She si someone i care for very much and I hope she will be considered for this position. No one is more deserving. She will bring great class to the position. I hope to the GS symbol by her name soon.

<3 Undead

BlackRoses7889

Rank 0
BlackRoses7889
In the world of Gummybears... United States
PostedJan 28, 2012 3:57 pm

GS application

About Me :)
I have confirmed Steps 1 and 2.
My charaters are in Dragon and Tiger they are : Dragon Server--- Aniya, Snickerz
Tiger Server--- MoonDance

in my own words, i would say a Game Sage is a Helpful person who plays by the rules and devotes his or her time to help other people out rather than only caring about themselves. a GS is someoen who listens to everyone and tries to solve a problem and make everyone happy in a way they best know how to.Again, in my own words, to put it in a couple words, A Game Sage, would be a very kind and thoughtfull person who is always there for people in need. I hope that i would be able to become a GS because that is how i act around other charaters in DDTank.

Account: BlackRoses7889
Dragon ( Aniya Snickerz)
Tiger: (MoonDance)

Have a Great Day everyone!

~~|IGN - Snickerz | Couple - KruxyMagik |Guild : GamerReborn~~~~~~~~ Visit my other Aeria Account : hiyahaibye

TheCowGoesMoo.

Rank 0
TheCowGoesMoo.
PostedJan 28, 2012 7:46 pm

GS application MOO!~

:)
I have done steps 1 and 2.
AeriaNow game I play is DDTank EN.
Ingame names are: Server Tiger- TheCowGoesMoo Server Dragon- The CowGoesMoo♥
What I think a good GS does is help, assistance, someone who can be there most of the time for people in need! I have a couple GS as friends, and I have witnessed them work Smile they are my inspiration for wanting to becoming a GS. No matter how rude ^-^ a client may be they can maintain cool and calm, still willing to resolve the matter. I also am fluent in English and efficient in Tagalog,Spanish, and Portuguese(Brasilian) Wink . I will be honest, I do have another AGE account...but I lost the password to it so I made this one. I love DDT! I love the whole idea of being able to help people more often and interact, I do play everyday and whenever I'm online I'm mostly giving up my day to help. I was an AP spender so whenever I got coins I would give players who needed things free items or advice on how to advance their armor. So becoming a GS means alot to me, it just shows how hard I try and am willing to give. Sharing is caring!~♥ I want to make AGE a safe environment for gamers!

MoOnLiGhtKiSS00

Rank 0
MoOnLiGhtKiSS00
PostedJan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

TheCowGoesMoo for GS!!

I think TheCowGoesMoo should be GS because she is one of the MOST helpful person on DDTank! Plus, she is just more than nice. more than super nice and more than extremely nice. I'm not kidding though. She helps me with FF and LF and sometimes when i need it, boats! Very Happy She is so kind hearted <3

20dragon44md

Rank 0
20dragon44md
PostedJan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

TheCowGoesMoo for GS!!

I vote for TheCowGoesMoo to be a GS in the game. In my opinion, she is one of the most kindest,funniest, most cheerful player i've met in the game. She has a gift of getting to know people, and and interacting with them. She also shows empathy to help others by helping them in ffs, boats, and others. She's a hard dedicated worker with determination, and has the makings of a true GS.

Kostasdjegsi

Rank 0
Kostasdjegsi
PostedJan 29, 2012 3:09 am
I have complete step 1 and 2.

IGN:TheBlooder21/Dragon/DDTank
IGN:☆HERO☆™/Tiger/DDTank

In my opinion a good Game Sage has to help players when they have a problem and they have to be active so they can assist the GM's.

BlackRoses7889

Rank 0
BlackRoses7889
In the world of Gummybears... United States
PostedJan 29, 2012 1:23 pm

reveiw your application?

O.o
Hi^^ i reciaved a E-mail saying that i need to reveiw my application can anyone help me?
INFO : [Request Tracker (RT) #7092435] [DDTank EN] Game Sage Application

Account : BlackRoses7889
Games: DDTank EN
Characters: (Dragon) Aniya and Snickerz
characters : (tiger) MoonDance

Please reply if u can help me^^

~~|IGN - Snickerz | Couple - KruxyMagik |Guild : GamerReborn~~~~~~~~ Visit my other Aeria Account : hiyahaibye

scottvulcan

Rank 0
scottvulcan
PostedJan 29, 2012 2:04 pm

BlackRoses7889 for GS

I think BlackRoses should be a GS because she is a generally helpful and kind person who would go out of her way to help others. She follows all the rules. She would make a great GS! Please take into consideration this post and thank you.