GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedJan 18, 2012 4:52 pm

AeriaNow Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS Apps/Feedback Information Here!
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the AeriaNow team is one that is active in the forums and plays multiple browser games. AeriaNow Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the AeriaNow Game Sage program please follow the steps below

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the AeriaNow Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

xXDarkLonerXx

Rank 0
    xXDarkLonerXx
    PostedJan 18, 2012 7:11 pm
    1) I have done steps 1 and 2
    2) IGN: xXDarkLonerXx
    Game/Server: DDTank/Dragon
    3) A good game sage goes out of their way to help another player and follows the rules. They set aside their own in game aspirations and strive to help others have fun in the game. They also assist the Game Masters' in their work and are active.

I know this wasn't part of the application requisitions but I just wanted to say why I want to be a Game Sage. Two of my really good friends are Game Sages and my friend that doesn't play anymore is also a Game Sage. I have witnessed some major spamming and other bad situations in game and I try to step in and help. I like helping other people and since I play this game nearly every day I thought it would be nice to volunteer and help people more. There is a limit to what I can do as an average player so I want to be able to help more. I have played for almost a year but my other accounts' gear expired and I was unable to renew them. Every time this happens I just create a new account. I love this game and Aeria has done a really good job to keep it safe and fun for all, so I thought I could give back a little.

scottvulcan

Rank 0
    scottvulcan
    PostedJan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

support

i support darkloner
    i support xXDarkLonerXx i believe she would be a fantastic GS, she never uses profane language, and is actually against it. i hope you will take my opinion into consideration, and allow her to be a GS and help

DDTankFreak

Rank 0
    DDTankFreak
    PostedJan 18, 2012 9:22 pm

xXDarkLonerXx

I support xXDarkLonerXx because I think she can do the job Wink she never uses bad language,always helps out,takes screen shots,posts links,has a great attittude and assists other!~ plz allow her to become a GS Very Happy

mike571

Rank 0
    mike571
    PostedJan 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Support

i support xXDarkLonerXx
    I Think she should be Gs Because shes is nice shes hasn't been rude to anyone and she helps out people just like me Very Happy

<a>Michael / Mike</a>

thinhl76

Rank 0
    thinhl76
    PostedJan 20, 2012 8:27 am
    1) i have done steps 1 and 2
    2) IGN: ☣Einstein☣
    Server: Dragon
    3) A good Game Sage follows every rule that is set by the GM's, they do not abuse other players in anyway and treat everyone with respect. A good Game Sage also helps any players that are in need of help in anyway.

Nothing comes free in this world.

LozAndrews

Rank 1
    LozAndrews
    PostedJan 21, 2012 5:33 am

DarkLoner

I don't know the guy I'm sure he's great but I'm pretty sure the word can't be taken from the people who vouched for him with 1-20 post counts, could be multi accounts...

I make new signatures every day so I find it hard to pick which one to put here.

xXDarkLonerXx

Rank 0
    xXDarkLonerXx
    PostedJan 21, 2012 10:36 am   Last edited by xXDarkLonerXx on Jan 21, 2012 1:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
    Hehe Loz... I'm a chick ^_^ Oh and also no those are my friends. Scottvulcan is level 22 but he doesn't use the forums ever. I had to teach him how lol. I'm not sure about the others 'cause their IGN's are different. They don't go on the forums. They just play the game, and isn't that all that really matters? They don't wanna be a GS. They just wanna have fun playing the game. Just wanted to put that out there. ^_^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
    NecromancerV
    PostedJan 22, 2012 12:22 am

Re: DarkLoner

LozAndrews wrote:
    I don't know the guy I'm sure he's great but I'm pretty sure the word can't be taken from the people who vouched for him with 1-20 post counts, could be multi accounts...  

It isn't nice to accuse people of making multiple accounts to favor themselves or enter contests. Most of the people that play DDT don't use the forums, unfortunately, so that is why there are many with low post counts. If someone is abusing multiple accounts for GS feedback then a GM will catch it. If you feel someone is breaking any rules you Screen Shot it and report it, not call them out on the forums. There will be no trolling, flaming or bashing on the forums, especially on this thread.

This thread is for applicants and feedback by the players only. If you have compliments or criticisms on any applicant please keep it constructive.

On that note I wish all the current and future applicants good luck.

LozAndrews

Rank 1
    LozAndrews
    PostedJan 22, 2012 4:58 am

Re: DarkLoner

xXDarkLonerXx wrote:
    Hehe Loz... I'm a chick ^_^ Oh and also no those are my friends. Scottvulcan is level 22 but he doesn't use the forums ever. I had to teach him how lol. I'm not sure about the others 'cause their IGN's are different. They don't go on the forums. They just play the game, and isn't that all that really matters? They don't wanna be a GS. They just wanna have fun playing the game. Just wanted to put that out there. ^_^  

Ooh yeah good point I suppose...I'm not sure why it is that DDTank players are so untalkative in-game and forums wise. Must be a very widely played game I suppose?

NecromancerV wrote:
    LozAndrews wrote:

It isn't nice to accuse people of making multiple accounts to favor themselves or enter contests. Most of the people that play DDT don't use the forums, unfortunately, so that is why there are many with low post counts. If someone is abusing multiple accounts for GS feedback then a GM will catch it. If you feel someone is breaking any rules you Screen Shot it and report it, not call them out on the forums. There will be no trolling, flaming or bashing on the forums, especially on this thread.

This thread is for applicants and feedback by the players only. If you have compliments or criticisms on any applicant please keep it constructive.

On that note I wish all the current and future applicants good luck.  

Yeah whatever man no one was getting butthurt here except you...

I make new signatures every day so I find it hard to pick which one to put here.