GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedJan 18, 2012 4:49 pm

AeriaNow Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS Apps/Feedback Information Here!
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the AeriaNow team is one that is active in the forums and plays multiple browser games. AeriaNow Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the AeriaNow Game Sage program please follow the steps below

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the AeriaNow Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

CATGUN90

Rank 4
    CATGUN90
    PostedJan 23, 2012 6:07 pm
    I have confirmed that I have complete the step 1 and 2 in applying to become a gamesage.

Golden Age
    Character Name:Nugtac
    Server:2

Call of Gods
    Character Name:Haxem
    Server:1

A good game sage is those who have good knowledge of the AeriaNow games especially the one he/she charged one and also those who able to assist the community as much he/she can along with performing the GameSage duty given to him/her nicely.

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
    ramsisthe3rd
    PostedJan 31, 2012 8:31 pm
    1. I confirm that I have completed step 1 and 2 to the best of my ability.

Golden Age:
    Character name: KreacheR
    Server: 3
    Call of Gods:
    Server: 5
    Dragon's Call:
    Server:2
    DDTank:
    Server: Tiger (3)
    Pirate Galaxy:
    Character name: Kr3acher
    Server: Solaria

3. A Game Sage, definition, is a player who has a keen sense of helping the community and aiding fellow players. A good Game Sage is a player who not only possesses those qualities, but takes them a step further and goes out of their way to assist fellow players. Good Game Sages understand the importance of responsibility and possesses a dedication to their job. They value all other players and give them the respect that they expect to be given back to them. A Good Game Sage also has power over their personal will and has the ability to judge what is best for the community/players, contrary to what is best for themselves.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

batz43

Rank 0
    PostedFeb 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Game Sage Application

1. I confirm that I have completed step 1 and 2 to the best of my ability.
    2.Call of Gods:
    Character: mystory Server 3
    3. A game sage is someone who, unbiasedly, can assist the other players of the game. From my experience with the other game sage on this server.(Sylvanas) There needs to be an unbiased GS for this game to control some of the players that she protects. I know i can do what is supposed to be done rather than just protecting my friends.

dethmatic

Rank 0
    dethmatic
    PostedFeb 29, 2012 4:46 pm

apllication

steps one and two completed

currently play :
    Call of Gods - server 4 - name joebloe

previously played :
    lords online : name dethmatic : multiple servers
    Shaiya both beta and post beta : name dethmatic : multiple servers

A game sage is someone that goes above and beyond to aid another player in what his or her issues are. The game sage is a person who is honorable and enjoys helping others when called upon. A game sage also is experienced in handling of queries on the website. I have been a forum moderator for other websites in the past and know what it takes to be there when needed.

nindita

Rank 0
    nindita
    PostedApr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Game Sage App

1. I have completed step 1 and 2

2. Current Game :
    - Call of Gods
    character name : Nindita
    server 5
    -DDTank
    character name : Nindita
    server Tiger

3. A good GameSage gives up their time to help out players of AeriaNow games even if you are doing something important in game such as lvling, they will try the best to help every person in what ever way they can and try to make AeriaNow games and forum a fun and enjoyable place to be.

nickrox25

Rank 0
    nickrox25
    PostedJul 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Game Sage Application

I have completed steps 1 and 2.

Call of Gods.

Nickqwerty.s4

Nickqwerty Server 6

A good Game Sage helps players, makes the game better, and does his duties that the GM's give him in a timely manner.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
    RollaR_50248
    PostedJul 27, 2012 9:21 am
    1. Steps 1 and 2 Completed

Call of Gods
    Ruavel.s5 - M2
    Ruavel.s3 - M1
    Ruavel - s6

3. To act as an intermediary between the players in game and the GMs, assisting players with their queries were possible and giving them information provided by the GMs as well as assisting the GMs to deal with queries raised to them by the players. Generally being helpful and friendly and approachable.

CerberusEmbrace

Rank 1
    CerberusEmbrace
    PostedAug 03, 2012 2:25 pm

GS Application

One:Confirm that you have completed Steps 1 and 2.

Both have been Completed.

Two:List your In-Game name and Server for each AeriaNow game that you Play.

Call of Gods
    IGN: Romantic - Server 6

Three:Provide a Short Description of what you think a good Game Sage does.

A good GS watches over the community, makes sure everyone has a good experience, strive to help new players, maintain a positive atmosphere, and able to be out-going, in order to communicate with the members of the community as a whole. Patience, is also a virtue. Ability to take criticism from someone and make it positive, would also be a plus.

Zoids Lv.62 Wizard/Gunslinger II Ulta Lv.-- Warbow

kadorr

Rank 0
    PostedSep 25, 2012 7:04 pm
    I have completed both Steps 1 and 2.

Current list of characters/games:
    Call of Gods:
    Kadorr.s5
    Sadaen.s4
    Kadorr.s6

Eden Eternal:
    Kadorr - not active

Golden Age:
    Kadorr - not active

Grand Fantasia:
    Kadorr - not active

A Game Sage is someone the players can turn to with basic questions on the game and game play. They are the first line for player resolution and issues. They should have a broad knowledge of the game they are monitoring and be able to help in all aspects. It helps if they are also a higher level in that particular game, so they may answer or help in all levels of the game. The side that the players don't see are the duties the game itself has for a GS. This ranges and varies game by game.