... I got a Question or two:
1. What about Affinity Shops?
You can get Items that boost your HP like 25% or Items, that work like medicine...
You can get items that work like poison an kill you very quickly...
Since I have these shops open, I would have a big advantage over those that dont...
Is it allowed?
2. If anyone wishes to participate, but does not have a Dragon, is it possible for you to make sure I get me Dragon back, if I would lend it to someone?
I am asking this because I happen to have a lot... (there is a Reason, why I happen to be known as a Pet Freak...)
I trust my friends in returning my Dragons, but not some players, that I might meet at the Tournament
edit: what about Guild Skills?
(1) Skills, the only skills you may use are the skills that your Dragon can obtain naturally through the animal Trainer. (No Guild skills, self buffs, etc.) That's really obvious, since then you're counting on your guild's skills and not the "power of your dragon"
(2) Affinity Pots - OP edited to reflect this decision
(3) If you lend out a dragon to someone, that is between you and them under the trade at own risk policy, and we do not govern that under the event. Sorry.
(4) HP extenders -- OP edited to reflect this decision , see "Fair Play Edit"
Remember, this is a "Dragon" Battle, not a "Toon" battle. lol