Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedMar 21, 2012 9:22 am
Now you see why this whole thing drove me crazy when I made it. Smile I don't think I could keep my sanity trying to account for all the time shifts and non-shifting areas, so you may need to use a different block for the summer.

Advertisement

balkki

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2012 3:31 pm

arena times

i would really appreciate it if you can send me a message if you can send me the times of 3v3 arena and monster in a gmt+8 hongkong format its really confusing and that i am planning on be a customer if the item mall if everything is clear to me Very Happy

its stated in the document that as of this moment monster arena shudve started 5am / im in gmt +8 hongkong but it started in 4am Surprised its quite confussing or should i minus 1 everytime in the gmt +8 document

- thanks in advance

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedMay 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: arena times

balkki wrote:
i would really appreciate it if you can send me a message if you can send me the times of 3v3 arena and monster in a gmt+8 hongkong format its really confusing and that i am planning on be a customer if the item mall if everything is clear to me Very Happy

its stated in the document that as of this moment monster arena shudve started 5am / im in gmt +8 hongkong but it started in 4am Surprised its quite confussing or should i minus 1 everytime in the gmt +8 document

- thanks in advance  

Message sent!

For others who may have this problem, please keep in mind that due to the sheer number of different time zone variations, there's no way I could keep my sanity long enough to create and label them all individually in this way. I may look into another way, however. In the meantime, please use whichever schedule matches the starting times of these events for you.

gate1

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2012 7:53 pm
For GMT+8, I believe it's 8-10pm, 12am-2am, 4-6am, 8-10am, 12-2pm.

Tingy914

Rank 0
Tingy914
PostedJun 11, 2012 10:43 am
thx alot for the schedules Very Happy although i figured the times out myself

-Eden Eternal <3- -Server: Diamond- -- IGN: Exxy --

flameine

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Server time and time inaccuracy.

Hello I am from GMT +6, and it is sad to say that the time of schedule you have given doesnot actually work for me and its pretty inaccurate. I am supposed to do the only war today in beluga bay at 5am in my time but the game shows that there is suppose to be two territory wars today both ended at 14:00(Wetlands) and 21:30(Valley of kings) respectively of server time. So you can see the inaccurary of the schedule you posted for my time zone. Please take a look on it again and can anyone tell me the server time which is obeyed by the system ingame please?

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:02 pm
The in-game server time is EST. I will be updating these soon to center around server time because there is simply no way to have it reflect everyone's time zones accurately all at one time.

flameine

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2012 8:27 am
Well thanks and looking forward to it

flameine

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2012 8:45 am
Is it EST or PST?

flameine

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2012 8:54 am
Cause if it was PST, then the monster arena should have been opened by now.