Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 16, 2012 11:16 am

SotW #3 Entries

Signature of the Week Entries
I'm Risquette. Since Loz ran away (-shakefist- DERN KIDS!) I'll be taking over. But he will still be making all of the beautiful trophies (of course).

The way this competition will work is as follows:
  • This is the entry thread. You will be able to enter to this thread for 7 days.
  • I will give you a theme or picture requirement so that all competitions aren't the same.
  • I will then create a separate voting thread with all of the entries for you to vote on. This will be open for 3 days.
  • The winner will receive a personalized trophy I've made with their name, a picture relating to the week's theme and the SotW number on it to put in their signature or avatar. Everyone will see this and go "Wow, what a stud/babe." Who knows, this competition could go on for years and you could be perceived to be a God for having won one of the first 10 SotW's.

The rules of the competition:
  • All forum rules apply of course.
  • You may only enter ONE signature.
  • Your entry must be 500 x 200 pixels or smaller.
  • You may not vote for yourself (not that any of you would).
  • Your entry must comply with the selected theme or requirement.
  • You may edit your entry before voting begins by simply editing your post.
  • Obviously your entry may only be your own work. Anyone found to be using another artist's work as their own will not be flamed (that's against forum rules), but you will fill everyone with silent hatred and regret for ever knowing you, no questions asked.
  • Underneath your entry image please post the following in code tags:
Code:
USER NAME HERE [img]URL HERE[/img]

Embedding Images
For anyone who doesn't know, you may embed your image in a post by uploading it to somewhere like www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com then surrounding the link you're given by [IMG] tags. I will use the last contest's prize as an example.
Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/154do2v.png[/IMG]

Here's an example of last week's trophy so that you know what you're aiming for.

Size may vary.

This Signature of the Week's theme is:
Boomstick
Which is basically just a big gun.

All entries will recieve karma.

Advertisement

Rimore2

Rank 0
Rimore2
PostedFeb 01, 2012 3:15 am
is this thread still alive? if yes can I still submit an entry?

tobygreener

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2012 10:37 am
yeah i'll enter if we get the go ahead