Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Re: Hard one

mihai1188 wrote:
Glad your trip was cool, Risquette Wink Here is my request, although i think it may be hard to do, but i try^^

Size: Your choice
Text: RisingSoul
Colour Scheme: Your choice
Image Link: black angel + phoenix wings
Anything Else: My idea was the following: cut the body of the angel out, and put it on the wings, replacing the face of that girl Very Happy Add the text somewhere u like and use a nice 3D stylish font if u can^^

Thank u million times in advance! <3

P.S.: I don't know if that blue fits with the fire but i hope it looks as good as in my imagination...  

I am very hesitant to do this because you are asking me not only to do a lot of rendering, but to take a cool colored sketch and combine it with a warm colored realism photograph.
I'm also not sure of exactly what you want.
Do you want the cool colored body to replace everything except the wings of the girl?
Or do you want the wings on the cool colored body and the man's face replaced with that of the girl's?

Advertisement

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 23, 2012 6:55 pm
leXieh wrote:
miss mist! i should think of something and ask you for a sig lol but i still don't know what i want. i thought of comming back once...then again..and again but naaaaaah. SEE U AROUND! <3  

You're always welcome here, by the way, Lex. Smile

mihai1188

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Risquette wrote:

I am very hesitant to do this because you are asking me not only to do a lot of rendering, but to take a cool colored sketch and combine it with a warm colored realism photograph.
I'm also not sure of exactly what you want.
Do you want the cool colored body to replace everything except the wings of the girl?
Or do you want the wings on the cool colored body and the man's face replaced with that of the girl's?  

Well i knew it will be hard to understand and hard for you to make it^^ Yes, i want that entire cool-colored body of the angel put in the middle of the drawn "hair" of that girl, so it looks like fire wings on him... Of course, i want the girl to dissapear and just have the cool-colored angel with the warm-colored "wings"... But if this is too much work, just use the cool-colored picture for my signature, resize/chop it and write the text under or on top of the angel Wink Feel free to add or draw inside whatever you like.

Thank you

Edit: Unfortunately i don't know how to use Photoshop, or i try to do it myself Very Happy But i've seen your example signatures and i thrust in your talent^^ I know u can make a master piece! Perhaps my english is not good enough -.- And yes... I want the "no-go": warm+cold colors... It creates a special atmosphere Wink

Sangria021

Rank 0
Sangria021
PostedJan 23, 2012 7:52 pm   Last edited by Sangria021 on Jan 23, 2012 8:04 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Size: Idk, I guess any size u choose!
Text: My IGN: "Sangria" also somewhere please add "Bard Runner Forever <3"
Colour Scheme: Anything you think might look nice with the pic Smile
Image Link: http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx230/GoldheartJessy/Decorated%20images/white_dress.jpg
Anything Else:

Any Artist, Both have very nice work. ^^

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 23, 2012 7:59 pm

mihai1188 wrote:
Risquette wrote:

Alright, well I'll do Catz & Gin's first and then begin working on yours because though you ordered beforehand yours will take much longer than theirs will. Smile

mihai1188

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Risquette wrote:

Alright, well I'll do Catz & Gin's first and then begin working on yours because though you ordered beforehand yours will take much longer than theirs will. Smile  

Of course^^ Take your time.

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 27, 2012 7:34 am   Last edited by Risquette on Jan 29, 2012 5:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
crazycatz wrote:
Requesting sumfin from Risquette please <3

Avatar, Userbar, or Signature: Matching Sig and Avi
Size: Your choice
Text: IGN and Emerald for server
Border: Your choice
Colour Scheme: Purples or Blues and I like contrasts
Image Link: N/A
Anything Else: I like cats, anime, and art. So surprise me Very Happy  

Completed.

I am so sorry that this took forever, Catz. School has been sorta. . .nuts. Haha. . .
Hope it's worth the wait though. Also, please save this to your own image hosting site. D:

EDIT: Forgot the Avatar.

crazycatz

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
crazycatz
PostedJan 27, 2012 4:10 pm
thanks, and i uploaded it :3 u skipped out on the matching avi part but that's an easy fix XD I just cropped part of it for that

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 28, 2012 9:11 pm
gin1010ger wrote:
If possible can I direct this at Risquette, as I have a beautiful one made my Loz in his previous thread already Very Happy

Size: The same as my current one if possible
Text: Tangy (then underneath) <DreamTribe>
Colour Scheme: Orange primarly and Light Green
Image Link: http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/b/b1/Alyssa_Zaidelle.png (Just the girl not the background pleases)
Anything Else: Just best of luck with really and can't wait to see how it turns out !  

Currently working on this.

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedJan 28, 2012 10:16 pm
Avatar, Userbar, or Signature: Signature :3
Size: 475x150
Text: [GS]Fairy (with or without brackets, whatever looks best) and Emerald
Border: No preference
Colour Scheme: Blues, Greens, Purples or rainbow ;D Whatever looks best to you!
Image Link: I don't have an image, but I LOVE fairies - especially Navi, Amy Brown fairies, and random pretty anime fairies.
Anything Else: Thank you ~<3 You both have beautiful work, so I have no preference, I just want a new pretty sig c: