by a long way Very Happy
I mean its simple but affective and text is done amazingly Smile

Wht do u exspect Moznic it is a fan art section of Areia Games Razz

Advertisement

Moznic

Rank 0
Moznic
PostedJan 12, 2012 7:31 pm
As I mentioned if I did offend anyone in this thread then my apologize since I'm merely trying to help. (_ _ )

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedJan 13, 2012 5:13 am
Oh don't worry. People tend to see it the wrong way at first.

Cant flim flam the zim zam

LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedJan 16, 2012 10:24 am
Well that was an unpopular SotW haha, this site clearly doesn't need it so this'll be the last one ^^

Voting CLOSED. Risquette is the winner!

I make new signatures every day so I find it hard to pick which one to put here.

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 16, 2012 10:43 am
Moznic wrote:
In my opinion none of those signatures reaches to a level that could be called a signature except for Risquette.

Feel free to hate me if you think I'm wrong, but do browse on other GFX forums and see what other GFX artist would say.

So I shall place my vote on Risquette, since that actually reaches the basic skills needed in order to make a decent signature. (But still lack depth,lightning)  

paramedicin wrote:
Nothing against Risquette, I think it's a beautiful signature, but just stating MY opinion regarding the above post.  

I honestly didn't see this thread at all, haha, but no you didn't sound bad. I have no issue/beef with you. But yeah, I rushed that piece really bad. I'm kind of experimenting right now with other signature methods and such. My latest WIP is actually. . .

Which experiments a little more with depth and how things are seen. Thought I still need to clear up the blur (like I said, WIP) and adjust the text placement it's been fun to work with it because it's so drastically different than what I'm used to.

And I'm so sorry I didn't have a chance to see this before hand/vote for any of you. Q _Q And Loz didn't poke me and give me the link. /shakefist
But thank you all for the constructive feedback and compliments, and I'm sorry for bumping a dead topic now. And I'm also always open to other methods of signature making and constructive criticism. Smile We never stop learning.

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJan 16, 2012 11:18 am
LozAndrews wrote:
Well that was an unpopular SotW haha, this site clearly doesn't need it so this'll be the last one ^^  

P.S. This is the new thread for SotW Entries for this week if you are interested. ♥ (Since Loz ran away.)