shadowdeath6

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2012 3:28 am
^ I know, but Aeria is the bridge for X-Legend and us. And they have the power to ask for some changes, right?

if not then, o god i guess its the end.

and its not like we can talk to X-Legend, right?

btw my earlier post wasnt meant for guild politics or to be out topic, if u didnt get it, its not my fault ^^
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJan 31, 2012 4:01 am
jaime777 wrote:
yeah the population is diminishing really quick and its not like it was back in closed beta days. I n the next few months many games like Guild Wars 2, Tera, and Diablo 3 will be out and that will be the final nail in this game's coffin. I doubt this game will make it to 70  

People say that about every game i actively played, all of them are still around (except kitsu sage but that had other reasons then this imo)

As for tw, as long as we are against the big population and dont have a decent amount of other players on our side, i dont think we will try to set up an counter attack again. And yeah in this map you need numbers to attack the xtal and defend the people attacking it.

AkakiaDemon

Rank 0
AkakiaDemon
PostedJan 31, 2012 2:30 pm
1) I was joking =.= People take me away to seriously some times.

2) As much as this TW sucks doesn't mean the end of the game. There are A LOT of players who don't like TW. [Old or new] Most of them are in my guild actually :v -will admit she is tiny bit sad about it but meh.-

3) To the whole New game stuff, everyone says that about every game. There are a few reasons why it may not kill the population...Main one being money :v I know Tera is a pay to play game. [Though cost has not been said yet.] And a lot of people who play free mmos like this often don't have the money or don't see the point in playing monthly fees for a game. [But there are others who play them in between games.]

4) As I've been reading there are still a lot of new members still joining the game :v Just on different servers.

Again, Aeria can't do much but try to talk to x-legends about getting back the old TW. I mean we can figure a way to contact x-legends :v If you want I'll be more then willing to look. [if they understand us is a whole different story.]

jackhellscythe

Rank 0
jackhellscythe
PostedJan 31, 2012 3:34 pm

I do not see why the suggestion of a server merge shouldn't be there. Personally I don't think Eden Eternal needs three servers right now, considering how much the playerbase has diminished. (And still seems to be diminishing.)

I won't say it'll help this current TW version out, as the flaw is not only the fact we don't have enough people, but also that it seems a tad messy to me; good concept, not so good execution. But I've said that before.

I appreciate the fact Xaioli takes the time to listen to people's opinion; different people, not just the select few like you try to make it seem. (Just my opinion, of course.)

Anyway, on topic: It really is a teaparty inside that map. I've participated in the last two wars and after the capping all I did was sit down and talk with people. I'm not sure, but I don't think that was the original concept of TW... to be a 30-minute long teaparty. I'm missing some scones, though.

Also, I'm glad a GM took the time to respond; I've questioned myself a lot if they even read this topic, at one point. ~  

I agree.

Nomercy1001

Rank 0
Nomercy1001
PostedJan 31, 2012 3:50 pm
shadowdeath6 wrote:
^ wheres your guildleader now? what happen to some member? Do you still have the good members to compete with the other guilds?

probably the only player left there is like the other small guilds has (casual gamers) and doesnt care about the endgame fun.

BTW we are talking about the TW here.  

Actually I am the leader of persona and I apologize I did edit my previous post but it did not take my edit for some reason.

What I tried to say in my edit was I still stand behind the server merge idea I really believe it would breath new life into this game, the economy would eventually balance out ( I mean farming dungeons = the same amount of gold on each server). I am sure I cannot even start to comprehend how much work this would be or how to do it but I still think it is the best solution.

itsandreababy

Rank 0
itsandreababy
PostedFeb 01, 2012 5:45 pm
Can we like just get the Old TW System back?

Does anyone else agree with me? QUOTE OR THUMBS THIS UP.

LadyMizzy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Territory War

Need to Change
Dear Developers, GM, or anyone who will listen.

I have just joined a big guild who is top in TW. However we need to have the way it is played changed so that more People have an opportunity to fight. As it is now after the first 5 minutes there is nothing to do. Bring Bosses to TW anything to keep the 20 minutes interesting. People will be leaving EE if something isn't done. The game has no goal with TW stagnating.

jaime777

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2012 5:57 pm
me and freinds are having debates when this game will die. as of now its like on life support lol.

the choices are
1. when d3 comes out
2. when gw2 comes out
3. when tera comes out

i remmber when dragon nest came out like 70 pct of the playerbase quit. and its just dragon nest lol.

AkakiaDemon

Rank 0
AkakiaDemon
PostedFeb 01, 2012 6:10 pm
itsandreababy wrote:
Can we like just get the Old TW System back?

Does anyone else agree with me? QUOTE OR THUMBS THIS UP.  

As one gm or gs said it's not like Aeria can just change it in a maintenance. We scream our dislike, we whine that we are quitting and what not until Aeria change it but really they need to go through the game makers before doing that. :v They just host it. They can change a few things but major things like TW they have to work with x-legends to change back. :v

I'm just hoping that our great dislike for it will have them work more towards trying to fix it to work with our population or just change it back to old TW until we get more players.

@Jaime
These games all cost money. Which mean, though will hit us a bit, doesn't mean it will kill the game. I for one what to play Tera but that is going cost a monthly fee, which honestly I may not play since I can't always talk to myself about paying $8+ a month* for a pretty graphic game. [Plus it also depends on the computer I have at the time.]

GW2 and [If I recall correctly] D3 are two just Buy and Play games so these may lower it more then Tera.

There is also the fact that many people can play more then one game at a time. So that if they get stuck or bored with one they change back.

Though this is a downer also doesn't mean it will kill the game. I don't know much about these three games but I'm pretty sure minus FFXI this is the only game that let's you make a character and change class whenever. [Though in FFXI it wasn't really 'where ever' but you get the point.] I of course could be wrong. I've been looking for a system like this for a while but google doesn't always give you the best results.

* I'm guessing that the cost may be $8 or more a month :v As most ptp mmos are at least $8 a month.

jaime777

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2012 6:14 pm
yeah mmorpgs take up a lot of time when it comes to mmorpgs theres a saying i go by its "treat an mmorpg like a wife only stick to one". but theres also guys taht are players and have mistresses. so i guess ppl will be on every now and then.