The New Territory War
Are you tired of the pillow wars and the lack of challenge of the territory war in the past? Well don't you fret, there a new territory war brought to you by the folks at X-legend. Throw down your gauntlet in this king of the hills or crystals rather, and battle it out to get your guild a territory in a red vs blue setting.
WHAT HAS BEEN REMOVED:
WHAT IS NEW:
- I. A single guild defends against the onslaught of crazed ravaging guilds attempting to take the territory away from them.
- II. NPC boss monster. NPC troopers.
- III. Different maps.
When/How often do Territory Wars occur?
- I. King of Hill map with 4 central neutral zone crystals (North, East, South, West respectively) up for the taking by both sides.
- II. Guilds are divided as evenly as possible between the RED and BLUE Team.
- III. Powerful war machines can be purchase and used to attack your foes or defend your crystal. More on this later.
- IV. Everyone has access to the territory war quest.
When the player sees the following message in world chat they will be able to enter the Territory War.
Territory Wars occur daily but different Territories are available on different days. Players can check the schedule from the Territory War window by clicking the Schedule button
Current Territory War schedule time listed are EST/EDT
Converted Times for European Players (CEST)
- Limestone Mountain Battle - Monday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Tranquil Hill Battle - Tuesday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Rainbowfalls Battle - Wednesday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Goss Mountain Battle - Thursday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Beluga Bay Battle - Friday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Wetlands Battle - Saturday 13:30 (1:30 PM)
- Valley of Kings Battle - Saturday 21:00 (9:00 PM)
- Aliva Volcano Battle - Sunday 13:30 (1:30 PM)
- Golden Plains Battle - Sunday 17:00 (5:00 PM)
- Arid Wilds Battle - Sunday 21:00 (9:00 PM)
What are the requirements to participate?
- Limestone Mountain Battle - Monday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Tuesday morning)
- Tranquil Hill Battle - Tuesday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Wednesday morning)
- Rainbowfalls Battle - Wednesday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Thursday morning)
- Goss Mountain Battle - Thursday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Friday morning)
- Beluga Bay Battle - Friday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Saturday morning)
- Wetlands Battle - Saturday 19:30 (7:30 PM)
- Valley of Kings Battle - Saturday 03:00 (3:00 AM) (technically Sunday morning)
- Aliva Volcano Battle - Sunday 19:30 (7:30 PM)
- Golden Plains Battle - Sunday 23:00 (11:00 PM)
- Arid Wilds Battle - Sunday 03:00 (3:00 AM) (technically Monday morning)
To participate in Territory Wars the player must be at least Level 30 and part of a guild.
How do you participate?
To participate in the Territory War the player will need to open the Territory War window located in the mini-map
Clicking this icon will open the Territory War window.
When you open the Territory War window you will see something like this.
Click the Join button on the right side of the window to enter the Territory War when it appears.
Territory War Procedures
When the Territory War begins you will be placed in your team's camp where you will have to wait 5 minutes before using the portals to venture out to the battlefield. The teams will be as evenly divide as possible based on all the guilds participating and how many member per guild. Each base has 3 portals leading into the battlefield, each portal leads to a specific area on the map. When the time reaches zero, the portal will teleport you its spawn location.
Team Base Composition
Each base has 3 red portals leading from the base to the battlefield.
Each sides base contains one merchant NPC.
The merchant NPC sells you both potions and war machine blue prints.
The war machine blue prints are 500g per and the funds are subtracted from a guilds treasury. Only guild member with access to the guild treasury can buy blue prints. The blue print require material reagents and gold to fusion. The material currently required are
- blue coral mushroom x 1
- sunlight diamond x 1
- black hole energy x 1
The blue print and war machine will disappear after each territory war so you have to buy new ones each time. In each base is also a territory war quest giver.
Yes, everyone gets to do the quest now, not just the attacking side. Can we say more warchests.
Like before the quest is simply to reach certain location and talk to quest objective NPC, then go to amos for the quest completion and rewards of warchests.
Territory War Objective
Your objective is to attack the 4 neutral the zone crystal in the center of the map while fending off the opposition team. Each crystal when captured will either be RED
. The top 3 guild that captures the crystal and hold it till the end of the war will be given 8.33 percent toward winning the territory per crystal. Only guilds level 4 and higher can capture a crystal. It is king of the hill/crystals. Take as many crystal as you can and prevent your enemy from doing the same. Try to hold on to the crystal for as long as you can. Only the guilds with their name on the crystal when the war ends will have a chance to win the territory. Additional warchest will be awarded to those who partake in the capture of a crystal at the end of the war.
Winning a territory
When time runs out and the war has ended, a winning guild will be chosen from those who are in possession of a crystal similar to the previous territory war. Having 33% does not guarantee you a win unfortunately but does improve your chances of winning.
The war machine are powerful weapons of destruction, but they do have limitation. They can not harm each other but can be brought to bear on players. Crystal are immune to the war machines damage to ballance against the awesome attack power of the offensive war machines.
personnel carrier, holds 8 people, only driver is injured when attack, immune to debuffs. It has a lot of health so will take significant of damage to destroy. Has no attack and has -75% movement speed with lots of hp.
Armor tank, its slow in moving but it packs a wallop and is immune to debuffs. Its faster than the carrier but slower than normal player. It has 3 range attacks and significant hit points. Can wreak havoc on group of enemy dealing upward to 48000+ pt of damage.
cannon towers are completely immobile once spawned. Its immune to debuffs and can dish out a wallop. It has 3 devastating attacks. You can exit the tower and close it down via the buff icon like the fog spell.
Benefits for owning a territory
Temple Knight Amos
- Each guild member can receive salaries from Village/Town Chief/Captain/Mayor once a day (character level must be above 30 and Guild Fame must be above 200). The more territories a guild claims, the more rewards they can receive each day.
- Guild members will gain 10% EXP and CP EXP bonuses when in territories occupied by their own guild
is located in Aven at 469, 364 near the Temple Knights area of the map.
Amo's Assistant Veskal
- Reward/Rule information
- Territory War quest turn-in
- Exchange War Stones to Eden Crystals (10 War Stones = 1 Eden Crystal)
is located in Aven at 470, 366 just to the left of Amos
- Players can purchase equipment blueprints and formulas from Veskal, which utilize War Stones