Lordmagnus01

Rank 0
Lordmagnus01
PostedJan 11, 2012 4:08 am

no pilot screen

ive been playing for a few days no problems then i go to log in and all i get is the priete galaxy game screen it loads to the point where u select ya server but there r no charters to choose from im playing from areia games account the server is the second usa server and my charter name is Lordmagnus01
Advertisement

Lordmagnus01

Rank 0
Lordmagnus01
PostedJan 12, 2012 12:51 am

problem solved on your end

bad service
issue has been resolved was a system errror between aria and the pg link but im not happy to see that in 24 hours no responce from game masters as a game master for other gaming sites i was not happy to see this
also it seems that advetising and a good haome page for pg in the aeria format is not going to happen this is a shame cos u would have a full pop if people could easily troubleshot problems and understand why pg isnt loading u have a great game that can easily be bulit up to a massive success but from the aeria perspective people cant log in dont get help and just stop trying to play not to be harsh but it seems u aint doing ya job
also in the pacth updates i have read u still have endless loading bugs the timed auto refresh isnt working and mostly travel to other planets is when the bug occors
as for server pop u need a more stable game and then u can advertise on fb
u want me to invite frends u have to many bugs for that
ill put up with them cos im a hard core gamer but most people from what i have read in the forums get no tec help and r pissed cos areia has well no ofence got a raw deall out of the partnership no fullscreen ect the games linked to 3 other providers all with full screen option and i never heard of them i been around a long time so has aeria so why give them no focus this should be the primary site for pg
In short fix the bugs and give aeria gamers better acess to the game with more tec help and FASTER responces and a home page like the rest of aerias games that r worth playing u only leting pg down and ya selves