Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedJan 20, 2012 1:34 pm
I understand that GM are all in the NA timezone, and hosted events are bound to be at that times.
What I don't understand is why arena should have such time slots, or any timeslot at all. Really should I ever believe a GM is going to answer, I'd ask the reason for time slots for arenas.
Beside, thanks for feedback.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal
Advertisement

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 20, 2012 2:07 pm
Rhia_shirubia wrote:
Thanks for the feedback,

We are currently looking into arena times for ingame (as this is something that can be controlled by the server)

Generally since Aeria is based in America all hosted events are done in their timezones, additionally they are still a NA based server unless specified as global. So the majority of their dedication is required to be placed on this timeframe.
With that said we are aware of the issue and how we have multiple gamers (and i mean alot of you) from outside of America, its something currently being worked over and all we can hope for is the devs making a change ^^;

Keep your eyes open, hopefully things will go our way ~  

Basically we know and are trying to improve arena hours, however the developers have full control over whether or not this happens.

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedJan 25, 2012 9:24 am
hope, devs will think positively about it. Afterall, there are players here from all over the world. E.g. for me arena is opened only on weekends Sad And East Asian mates will go sleep already while American won't wake up yet Smile

jrp113

Rank 0
jrp113
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:35 am
ive done it its so fun
my favorite boss is Alice from mayors dream Twisted Evil Confused Cool

TheAwesomeR

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2012 10:52 am
Hi! I was wondering (since some of Eden's playerbase is rather critical) what level would be good to enter the Monster Arena with so I don't cost the team the win. Is lvl 35 ok? Or lvl 50? Thank you!

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 29, 2012 11:59 am
I have dominated as a level 30

Snake1318

Rank 0
Snake1318
PostedJan 30, 2012 1:11 pm
I don't think your class lvl/character lvl matters at all really. The stats you get from those weapons are astronomical numbers that make your actual stats almost completely insignificant XD . There are certain things that are very useful to have on your actual character's build when you enter though...

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 30, 2012 1:43 pm
Personal stats make a small difference, if you know how to play you can defeat nearly anyone though

wwwraith

Rank 0
wwwraith
PostedFeb 02, 2012 6:37 am
IMHO character level could make a difference because it affects HP and many skill effects, and some stats are really helpful, too

Eden Eternal, server: Emerald, main character: ShadySand. Sorry for my bad English.

Fudgingo

Rank 3
Fudgingo
PostedFeb 02, 2012 7:37 am
wwwraith wrote:
IMHO character level could make a difference because it affects HP and many skill effects, and some stats are really helpful, too  

Also,certain items (like procing items) can make a difference in battle.

ITT: lazy mods