sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedJan 12, 2012 11:53 pm
It's soo Addicting... Must bee.... 24/7.... FEED MY ADDICTION! T~T.

What is signature, etc.
Advertisement

Hoagiex

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2012 3:15 am
New arena blows hard.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 13, 2012 7:37 am
Hoagiex wrote:
New arena blows hard.  

Please keep such negativity to a low, if you have feedback on how to improve it however, we would be glad to listen.

Xaioli

Rank 1
Xaioli
PostedJan 13, 2012 7:47 am
I actually really enjoy this Monster Arena. At first, I was quite skeptical but it's really amusing. I feel like some of the champions in the pool are a bit imbalanced. Some are too strong and some are a bit underpowered. Needs some tweaks but it's pretty good in general.

One thing I really do enjoy is that the lower levels can compete a bit better with the higher levels. Sure, certificates/gear accessories do play a big role but the margin of difference between a level 60 and 30-59 is a lot more equal with the weapons the Monster Arena provides.

[insert signature of cute anime girl here]

Hoagiex

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2012 8:46 am
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
Hoagiex wrote:
New arena blows hard.  

Please keep such negativity to a low, if you have feedback on how to improve it however, we would be glad to listen.  

OK

1) The arena champions are unbalanced, Winning is more a luck of the draw than skill.
2) The available times are insanely focused on america and pretty much exclude the general public in europe. How can you believe this is better than 24/7 normal arena?
3) People that played eden for the arena are now quitting, because aeria replaced the arena with a kiddy game, instead of an actual skill based game... (instead of giving us ranked arena).

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 13, 2012 10:05 am
Hoagiex wrote:
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
Hoagiex wrote:
New arena blows hard.  

OK

1) The arena champions are unbalanced, Winning is more a luck of the draw than skill.
2) The available times are insanely focused on america and pretty much exclude the general public in europe. How can you believe this is better than 24/7 normal arena?
3) People that played eden for the arena are now quitting, because aeria replaced the arena with a kiddy game, instead of an actual skill based game... (instead of giving us ranked arena).  

1.) being looked into, target the "OP" ones as a team, teamwork is the key to success.
2.) Aeria games is based in America so unfortunately these times will reflect that, however arena times are being looked into, however no promises can be made, keep your fingers crossed ~
3.) Thats unfortunate, rather then quitting people should be helping build the game by voicing their opinions, however this ones not feedback <<

SommaAurion

Rank 0
SommaAurion
PostedJan 13, 2012 10:37 am
Omg omg omg Monster Arena is sooooo addictingggg!~ Moar PLOX! DX<

And also what's the schedule for normal arena? I gotta knows >_<

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJan 13, 2012 10:46 am
SommaAurion wrote:

click the arena button and then the question mark in the menu, it gives you the schedule.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

SommaAurion

Rank 0
SommaAurion
PostedJan 13, 2012 10:48 am
celestar wrote:
SommaAurion wrote:

click the arena button and then the question mark in the menu, it gives you the schedule.  

Oh! :O Thanks <3 Those [?] are so tiny that my eyes auto-blocks them from my sight xDD

MellyA

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2012 11:30 am
Would be lovely if we had some info on the monsters, cause we can't know the strenghs of our opponents if we haven't used that monster yet.