Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 09, 2012 9:14 pm
Maybe finally your US-based players are being affected will you stop blaming players' ISPs for connection issues.
Advertisement

Lordmagnus01

Rank 0
Lordmagnus01
PostedJan 15, 2012 12:48 am
still have network issues this is no good not happy jan

AleksandrMor

Rank 0
AleksandrMor
PostedApr 21, 2012 2:10 am
I have from time to time, the game crashes. And it's not a problem of my internet.

pyrolord777

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2012 9:02 am
sleepydash wrote:
They sure dont work their butts of for it, been almost 3 days now..  

If this is the reason I'm getting disconnected multiple times a day then its been several months and they either are unable to fix it or are too lazy to.

Alastoreo wrote:
Maybe finally your US-based players are being affected will you stop blaming players' ISPs for connection issues.  

Kind of like some other idiot I know... I swear their just as bad as Mexicans working at a job that requires them to speak English for customer support. Its like they only know one sentence and repeat it over and over.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedMay 08, 2012 11:10 am
pyrolord777 wrote:
sleepydash wrote:
They sure dont work their butts of for it, been almost 3 days now..  

If this is the reason I'm getting disconnected multiple times a day then its been several months and they either are unable to fix it or are too lazy to.

Alastoreo wrote:

Kind of like some other idiot I know... I swear their just as bad as Mexicans working at a job that requires them to speak English for customer support. Its like they only know one sentence and repeat it over and over.  

Like I had told you, it is YOUR ISP. I told you that Level 3 has peering issues with GF, so you might have poor or no connection at all. It is not Aeria's fault.

pyrolord777

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2012 1:33 pm
Then what do I do about it? I'm stuck with direct TV/level 3 till the apartment I'm living in swaps to a better service if they ever do.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJun 20, 2012 8:40 pm
I sent in a ticket a while ago regarding some of the network issues, it may be useful to view again. #7782883.

I hope it helps.

<center></center>