SkyScrapper

Rank 0
SkyScrapper
PostedMay 03, 2007 8:45 pm
anixiia wrote:
Kuroyanagi wrote:
lemonia wrote:
Shaggrath wrote:
I just got this game working for me but i hear it actually has good quests that dont suck like the ones in silkroad so i hope there are more fun ways to level up than repetitive monster killing and stupid stuff like that and if thats the only good way to level up tell me so i can go ahead and quit and not waste my life  

Lol, u got it the other way around, SilkRoad have more quest and variety  

That is until you reach level 42. Where there aren't any quests and you have to grind for 3 levels with monsters giving less than .01%

*yawn*

Then again Silkroad also has massive server problems and more ***holes.  

Razz Yah, Silkroad's community is pretty bad, and has a LOT of botters/gold buyers...
The economy is messed up a bit. You gotto be rich to make money, and if you're poor.. you pretty much stay poor.. SoS market, baby!

I love Last Chaos' Community ^ ^.. Though I agree the grind is worse than SR, there is an absolute lack of good quests  

I'm sorry I have to disagree with this....

Remember how in SilkRoad there's skill exp and level exp? The grind for the skill exp are Hard. I played that game for 2 months around 3 hrs per day or so grinding for skill pts.

Although that was my fault, you don't know what Hard grinder is, until you reach lv 25 with 10% of the actual experience going to your lv.

That is all.

P.S: I don't actually find the grind in LC to be bad, because when you make precedence party, your exp pretty much goes doubles as long as you're around each other... but then again, I'm new here, so I may be speaking too soon.

Advertisement

Kuroyanagi

Rank 1
Kuroyanagi
PostedMay 03, 2007 10:44 pm
That's really all dependent on your character build.

I had a fire-lance-pure STR character who only really needed to farm about 2000 SP and then it was pretty straightforward with about a 2 level difference to maintain SP. Never had a problem getting any of my skills.

Again, I'd really have to reiterate that the main problem was the grind around lvl 42-ish. Until then you at least had some long quests as goals, but when you have to grind slowly, and that 3 hours per day of doing so is getting you around 5% exp, that is when it becomes a pain. Especially when you have to use an MP pot every 2-3 monsters or so.

And to be honest, in LC, I've been doing nothing but fighting white/green mobs from lvl 20 on and it's been a perfectly acceptable grind. And even better getting a good weapon isn't the Hard it was in Silkroad (they've got an even worse upgrade system than over here).

omfgdood

Rank 1
omfgdood
PostedMay 04, 2007 12:24 am
lmao i saw a bot today the 1st thing i do when i see a pet bot is get a agro monster to sick the pet then get ppl/and enough proof that it was botting then get the agro on the bot then report Laughing

theross

Rank 3
theross
PostedMay 06, 2007 8:04 am
^^off topic!! going off the rails guys..lets get back on

Last Chaos is such a grind fest...too boring...no point to it

Ace101

Rank 0
Ace101
PostedMay 06, 2007 8:18 am
Nivida Giant wrote:
LOL @ Maple Story

I played b4 the script kiddies started ruining the game. People were much friendlier then. Got to lvl 42 on my cleric and just gave up because there was nothing else to do..  

You mean UCE.

theross

Rank 3
theross
PostedMay 06, 2007 8:35 am
Ace101 wrote:
Nivida Giant wrote:
LOL @ Maple Story

I played b4 the script kiddies started ruining the game. People were much friendlier then. Got to lvl 42 on my cleric and just gave up because there was nothing else to do..  

You mean UCE.  

maybe he does..maybe he does not *dramatic music*

either way the grind is still bad here *sad violin music*

3py0n

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2007 11:15 am
You have not seen low rate until you have played SRO...holy crap that game...ugh

theross

Rank 3
theross
PostedMay 06, 2007 5:09 pm
SRO has way more content than this!!

3py0n

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2007 6:27 pm
theross wrote:
SRO has way more content than this!!  

What do you mean by content?

If you mean quests/things to do I agree but I like this game better for some reason haha Razz Maybe cause the SP farming is not as harsh heh.

I stopped SRO when I was like 27 took way too long to lvl even with a fairly decent bow Razz

PS: I wish I enjoyed low rates A LOT

theross

Rank 3
theross
PostedMay 06, 2007 7:40 pm
^lol wat a coincidence

i stopped at 27 also

seems to be a popular lvl to quit the game at....i dunno why i stopped tho...i was richer than most lvl 60s..but who cares