cesarsuki

Rank 1
PostedApr 24, 2007 11:35 am

well, yeah grinding is literally the same everywhere even if its really Eye Candy, after the 10000th Time it becomes repetitive thats why I try to get some nice friends totalk to while I grind (Ingame Buddies). Else it feels pointless and sigle-player game. I mean, Logging into a MASSIVE multiplayer online game to grind alone just doesn't make sense.
Advertisement

Joaquin

Rank 2
Joaquin
PostedApr 24, 2007 11:51 am
lemonia wrote:
mannymanny wrote:
u dont kno the meaning of grinding until you've played last chaos Mr. Green  

you wont know the meaning of grinding untill you're above level 70 in last chaos -.- max grind for playing 10 hours 1 day is 2%  

lol , thats 1.5-2 months to lvl up :S

i think im ready Razz

Eandi

Rank 0
Eandi
PostedApr 24, 2007 1:32 pm
mannymanny wrote:
u dont kno the meaning of grinding until you've played last chaos Mr. Green  

Try Horizons

a multi level grind game, where you can have as many skills as you want, you just have to grind them all!

And you can play a dragon!

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause" Padme Skywalker

Nivida Giant

Rank 1
Nivida Giant
PostedApr 24, 2007 3:49 pm
LOL @ Maple Story

I played b4 the script kiddies started ruining the game. People were much friendlier then. Got to lvl 42 on my cleric and just gave up because there was nothing else to do..

Shaggrath

Rank 0
Shaggrath
PostedApr 24, 2007 4:03 pm
I just got this game working for me but i hear it actually has good quests that dont suck like the ones in silkroad so i hope there are more fun ways to level up than repetitive monster killing and stupid stuff like that and if thats the only good way to level up tell me so i can go ahead and quit and not waste my life

Følg Følg etter Til Ondskapens hall vi drar! Der det vendte kors pryder ferden! Av Mørkets Allmektighet! På kristi flesk vi spytter! La det råtne! Et symbol på godhettens bortgang! Et skuespill der endes!

lemonia

Rank 2
PostedApr 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Shaggrath wrote:
I just got this game working for me but i hear it actually has good quests that dont suck like the ones in silkroad so i hope there are more fun ways to level up than repetitive monster killing and stupid stuff like that and if thats the only good way to level up tell me so i can go ahead and quit and not waste my life  

Lol, u got it the other way around, SilkRoad have more quest and variety

Hells Army

Rank 1
Hells Army
PostedApr 24, 2007 7:47 pm
lol u guys no nothing untill uv played this game

Kuroyanagi

Rank 1
Kuroyanagi
PostedApr 25, 2007 12:26 am
lemonia wrote:
Shaggrath wrote:

That is until you reach level 42. Where there aren't any quests and you have to grind for 3 levels with monsters giving less than .01%

*yawn*

Then again Silkroad also has massive server problems and more ***holes.

anixiia

Rank 0
anixiia
PostedApr 25, 2007 11:16 pm
Kuroyanagi wrote:
lemonia wrote:
Shaggrath wrote:

That is until you reach level 42. Where there aren't any quests and you have to grind for 3 levels with monsters giving less than .01%

*yawn*

Then again Silkroad also has massive server problems and more ***holes.  

Razz Yah, Silkroad's community is pretty bad, and has a LOT of botters/gold buyers...
The economy is messed up a bit. You gotto be rich to make money, and if you're poor.. you pretty much stay poor.. SoS market, baby!

I love Last Chaos' Community ^ ^.. Though I agree the grind is worse than SR, there is an absolute lack of good quests

<p> <p><br> <font>Be H-A-P-P-Y no matter what!! ^ ^</font>

Kuroyanagi

Rank 1
Kuroyanagi
PostedApr 26, 2007 9:30 am
well that or spend lots of time doing trade runs ... which basically means you get to waste lots of time when you could otherwise be grinding.

The drop rate on LC and the constant events more than make up for the lack of quests IMO. There's a much heavier emphasis on SP farming too on SR. Which is even more boring than grinding.