Ablax1

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Hesti Etain One Man Army

Here is a nice video of todays etain jungle PvP:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL4dpX_ljp8&feature=plcp&context=C37bb4acUDOEgsToPDskL864zJVsCLqUYr33ykMAi-
I'll upload a HD version tomorrow.I don't have enough time to upload a hd versio atm
Advertisement

BOTFF

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 8:46 pm
I watched whole video and saw 1 Alliance die to hesti while he's being spam healed by 5 orcs hiding in guards. If you watch at end of video they even say "hide at guards" or something like that. Not really impressed by this sorry.

b3def

Rank 4
PostedJan 06, 2012 8:49 pm
1 + 6 = 7 My friend Wink

@ 1:15 "/whisper Hesti I LOVE YOU BROSKI MAYBE WE CAN GET MARRIED 1 DAY BABY BOO" lololololol

PaintSniffa

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 8:51 pm
BOTFF wrote:
I watched whole video and saw 1 Alliance die to hesti while he's being spam healed by 5 orcs hiding in guards. If you watch at end of video they even say "hide at guards" or something like that. Not really impressed by this sorry.  

I count only 3 orcs and I count 10+ people ganging him, but then this is typical AoL attitude to PvP, If they can gang fury they pvp if not its pitch tents in apulune time.

BOTFF

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 8:54 pm
PaintSniffa wrote:
BOTFF wrote:

I count only 3 orcs and I count 10+ people ganging him, but then this is typical AoL attitude to PvP, If they can gang fury they pvp if not its pitch tents in apulune time.  

Actually it's 4 orcs = Lizzy Dez LoyalSubect Usarte

Honestly if i was Hesti I would be embarrassed some guy with an in-game boner for me posted this on forums.

PaintSniffa

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:00 pm
BOTFF wrote:
Honestly if i was Hesti I would be embarrassed some guy with an in-game boner for me posted this on forums.  

You ain't him & im 100% certain you ain't anywhere near his lvl as a skilled PvPer like him, Hence the reason you on forums talking bs about him. Jelous much? Laughing

BOTFF

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:05 pm
PaintSniffa wrote:
BOTFF wrote:

You ain't him & im 100% certain you ain't anywhere near his lvl as a skilled PvPer like him, Hence the reason you on forums talking bs about him. Jelous much? Laughing  

What exactly have I said about him? o.0 I thought I was talking to the OP. Are you the guy with the in-game (possibly out of game from the sounds of it) hardon for him?

PaintSniffa

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:13 pm
BOTFF wrote:
PaintSniffa wrote:
BOTFF wrote:

What exactly have I said about him? o.0 I thought I was talking to the OP. Are you the guy with the in-game (possibly out of game from the sounds of it) hardon for him?  

yeah man, anime pixels are such a turn on. Very Happy

You is Jeloussssss of Hesti no need to deny it, they need sell PvP skills in the item mall and maybe then you can have your own video ;D

BOTFF

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:17 pm
PaintSniffa wrote:
BOTFF wrote:
PaintSniffa wrote:
BOTFF wrote:

yeah man, anime pixels are such a turn on. Very Happy

You is Jeloussssss of Hesti no need to deny it, they need sell PvP skills in the item mall and maybe then you can have your own video ;D  

JEALOUS That's how it's spelled. I didn't realize I was talking to a child or mentally challenged person. Sorry.

PaintSniffa

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:24 pm
BOTFF wrote:
JEALOUS That's how it's spelled. I didn't realize I was talking to a child or mentally challenged person. Sorry.  

Its np Very Happy Don't cry in your pillow when he catches you in PvP without ganging on him.