Agnishwattas

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Fame in Aven

Question~
Right so, tried searching a bit, havn't really found anything regarding this, so I'll just ask.
I've never really tried to craft before, and I heard that you need fame witht he various merchant thingos in Aven for it. I've found them, and I saw that they accept a couple of items - mainly the "thought" items.

However, I seem to be having problems with turning those items in..? They keep telling me that I don't have enough of them. I'm pretty confusing regarding this entire stuff. -.- Should I try handing in other items first, such as those that you get from like, mining?Mad

Another thing is, I heard someone mention another way to get fame, but I'm not really sure what they meant. I think they were referring to green equipment or something, just random trash that drops which is cheaper than buying those thought items..

so yea.. I'm not a newbie anymore, I'm not new to MMO, and I'm not dense -- but this is my blonde moment. Help please. :>
Advertisement

tsuba2

Rank 0
tsuba2
PostedJan 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Agnishwattas

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2012 7:48 pm
tsuba2 wrote:
http://wiki.aeriagames.com/edeneternal/index.php?title=Aven_Fame_Vendors

there u go  

Surprised how did I miss that? Thanks a lot. *derp moment over now*

Any input regarding the green equipment stuff, or was I just reading weird things?Razz