Nazarleokas

Rank 0
Nazarleokas
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:52 am   Last edited by Nazarleokas on Jan 17, 2012 10:14 am. Edited 1 time in total

Dungeon Loot List

Well, this has to do with the trials. As the most player knows that in every trial u have to make ur call about which item from this trial u would like to have. But that always take some time until someone has finaly finish the call list. Suddenly there are two people calls the same thing.

"Leader, may i change my call to Blablabla?"
"Yes, ofc. Let me change the list then." Then the dungeon run finaly started.
Right before the boss "Plz show me the call list!!"
"Oops. I losted it. Forgot to copy it.. Will everyone plz call again?"

Well i think its a big waste of time.

Here is my idea.

Make another small icon on the top right conor(like where the map is). When u have joined the trial dungeon. Click on that icon. It will show you what items (Gold/Orange Only) are avalible in the current dungeon. There u can only select One of those items. Then Press "Ok" botton. Congras U have made ur call for this dungeon run.

What happens if u havent made your call? Or forgot?
U will auto greed all Gold/Orange drops.

What would happen if I onlly want the crafting materials (forexample: Pits/Amending blood)?
They are Orange/gold as wel. So they should be on the call list.

Will there be a time limit of making the call?
Its totally not necessary. Yes i know, a lot players are used to make the call at the start of dungeon. But with this system it will be totally not necessary to make ur calls at the start. If u forget to make calls=Auto greed.

What happens with the item that u have called?
Auto Need when it drops.

Will u be able to change your calls during the dungeon?
Ofc. No. U can only call once.

Why is that? so anoying to have same call with the others.
Because in this way u will only call items that ur Really needed. Because it saves time.

Results: Save a lot starting time. No Nintjas/Misclicking. Call items that u really want to.

Tnx for reading. Any ideas are welcome.
Advertisement

Slowtwitch25

Rank 0
Slowtwitch25
PostedJan 11, 2012 11:28 pm
good post

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedJan 12, 2012 3:00 am
Haven't done trials yet (my main is 49) but getting your call item sounds like Hard. I collect trophies and call for them (with many ignoring me completely) in regular dungeons and still feel the annoyance when someone agreed with your call then totally ignored it and takes your item.. :/

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Nazarleokas

Rank 0
Nazarleokas
PostedJan 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Thats why we need a system to prevent nintjas. This seems to work. But so far there isnt many replies. So i guess, it really doesnt matter for most of the players.

Belceb

Rank 0
Belceb
PostedJan 16, 2012 9:08 pm
Thats'a wonderful idea... prevents ninjas and misclicks.
Only problem i see, is that some ppl likes to call materials, but i think that could be added too.

Nazarleokas

Rank 0
Nazarleokas
PostedJan 17, 2012 10:05 am
Materials are normally Orange/Gold as well. So just put those in the lootlist like other orange/gold items. Problem solved