Kaasworst

Rank 0
Kaasworst
PostedJan 06, 2012 6:39 am
bNNNw wrote:
Yo...am I the only one afraid of this merge?  

I think its gonna be great, more people will play from aeria but I hope ava will still be available from steam

Advertisement

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedJan 06, 2012 7:09 am
Hey guise.

P.S: Some randie stole my name (snaes)

I am Snaes.

DiehardCheese

Rank 1
DiehardCheese
PostedJan 06, 2012 7:38 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I still need to get an img of my forum stats ,_,

</br> ^da bes

Turkish.Navy

Rank 0
Turkish.Navy
PostedJan 07, 2012 2:34 am
hey avaaaaa

Franccescco1

Rank 1
Franccescco1
PostedJan 08, 2012 4:28 pm
does Aeria has lag issues?
i mean a latinamerican server maybe

1byteeeeeeee

Rank 0
1byteeeeeeee
PostedJan 23, 2012 8:16 am
Sup sup

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJan 25, 2012 10:08 pm
This ougt to answer a few questions Smile

Aeria, like ijji, is a game portal/host. So the game content in AVA will most likely stay the same, as per developers wishes.

I do think that there will be a better solution I all of the greavances that the AVA players have. Aeria actually looks at what players say on the forums.

Being a member of Aeria for nearly 4 years, I can say that the people are more mature and are filled with constructive criticism (which is a good thing!).

Being a member of ijji for a year and a half, I can say that their community is the opposite.

Nonetheless, I truly feel that ijji members will be immersed into an environment that will act as a positive influence and they can easily be grandfathered into the community without much hassle.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJan 27, 2012 6:08 pm
lnertia wrote:
What's up guys. Personally I don't like change >.> Btw how do you add sigs

edit: Nvm found it. Starting to not like how I can't just type out my posts >.>  

I think that that is part of the reason for the merge actually. ijji was finding it hard for them to be able to support that many people, on that many games, with just paid employees. They can not ask their employees to work 24/7.

Once again, I am not 100% sure, but it seems like the only logical reason for them to merge.

The community was growing fast, and with it, the amount of hackers was growing as well. With their mediocre costumer service and and kicking system, the hackers just got around it. The GM's had too much to worry about and they wouldn't for some reason allow players to assist them.

That's just my 2 cents.