ThaCookieMonsta

Rank 2
ThaCookieMonsta
PostedJan 05, 2012 7:03 pm
THANK YOU for doing this, I tried to suggest this to a couple of the GS's in the past on the MT team but there were some negatives so I left it.

Glad to hear and see it's finally getting the action it needs Smile

Gar. wrote:
The Pingboxes hate me, I tried every code they offered, gave up and downloaded Digsby.
The issue I was having was I could message the boxes, but the boxes couldn't message me.

Anyways, this is genius. ♥  

IT's because the window option that's supposed to be for the embed of our profile is not the correct one, I found out the hard way. To fix it you have to do a different window option. I believe it was "other" I will confirm in a second for you. Razz

edit

Woops! MY brain is fried more than I thought. chose "Live Spaces" as the embed option. It'll work with that coding. Very Happy
Advertisement

rubydoo3

Rank 1
rubydoo3
PostedJan 05, 2012 7:36 pm
Pimorez wrote:
Which is bad, as I dislike Digsby..

But Priscilla/Secrecy did get some spam though.. From me Very Happy  

I got the yahoo one better for me, and I bugged pris too LOL Laughing

Gar.

Partner
Gar.
PostedJan 05, 2012 7:42 pm
ThaCookieMonsta wrote:

IT's because the window option that's supposed to be for the embed of our profile is not the correct one, I found out the hard way. To fix it you have to do a different window option. I believe it was "other" I will confirm in a second for you. Razz

edit

Woops! MY brain is fried more than I thought. chose "Live Spaces" as the embed option. It'll work with that coding. Very Happy  

Like I said, I tried them all, lol.
I think for now I'll stick with Digsby, just cause it has that cute little thingy-mah-whatisit.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 05, 2012 9:42 pm
Done or something

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJan 06, 2012 1:05 am
Having a very hard time with this. Box won't load on my profile and it keeps adding 2+ categories to my contact list on YIM that I can't get rid of.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedJan 06, 2012 1:56 am
like CookieMonsta mentioned, some may have trouble with the Myspace Code version, but the Live Space seems to work too. So use either Myspace Code or Live Space (it will be the one that starts with <embed> )

I also had a problem with other "Pingbox Groups" appearing on my messenger, as I kept tinkering with my code, theme, etc....but after restarting yahoo messenger, they consolidated and straightened out

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:18 am
I find myself actively assisting on multiple games, and this is really helpful. Had a fair amount of people message me already.

I urge any GS that doesn't mind direct questions from players to their YIM to try it out

<center></center>

Rainbowblasts

Rank 1
Rainbowblasts
PostedJan 06, 2012 3:12 pm
Interesting! I'll try it out.

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedJan 06, 2012 6:08 pm
Added one to my profile ^^

miniprodigy