Syr Yoan

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2007 10:57 pm

Recent Purchase

I recently used the item mall to purchase the samurai set (Knight lvl17) and noticed that it came with two pairs of gloves and no boots. Hopefully this will get fixed as I was lucky enough to buy the boots seperately.
Advertisement

etienne

Rank 1
PostedApr 23, 2007 2:51 pm
Please send a message to either SusanRev or myself, or contact a Game Sage and ask them to contact us, and we will meet you in game to give you the missing piece of the set.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- etienne

"Video games have had no influence on the real world. If we were influenced by video games as kids we'd all be running around in dark neon lit rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music."

Wattie

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2007 10:18 pm   Last edited by Wattie on Apr 26, 2007 1:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I bought a set of japanese armor for my knight and it also came with 2 sets of gloves. I just went and bought the boots and boosted both sets of gloves wasn't really a big deal to me. Then I went and bought the japanese armor set 2 after that. On the 20th I was checking out the item mall and noticed a japanese armor set 2 that was different from the 1 that I bought previously. Then i realized that it looks exactly like the titan set. I checked it twice just to make sure that it was for a knight. I then made the purchase and went to equip it. It wouldn't equip. I checked the armor and it says that it is for a titan. When i looked at my purchase history it shows that i bought a 2nd japanese armor set 2 for a knight. I don't need the 2nd set since it is probably the same set that I am currently wearing. What can I do about this?

Nobobdy is perfect. I am a nobody, therefore I am perfect.

Wattie

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2007 10:23 pm
Oh and I have sent 2 e-mails concerning this and have not heard anything back on this. I placed the titan armor in the bank so I don't accidentally sell it in the shop incase I can get it refunded.

Wattie

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2007 8:33 pm
Still waiting.

Wattie

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2007 1:25 pm
Still waiting to hear back on this. I've sent e-mails with no response.

KungMing

Aeria: Admin
PostedMay 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Hi Wattie,

Please contact a GM (susan or Etienne) and they will replace the armor set for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

SPREAD THE WORD <a>Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting</a>

Wattie

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Thank you, finally a reply and got my e-mail on this when I got to work this morning. I had pm'd etienne about this, but he wanted me to pm him with the link to this thread. I however am a computer idiot and didn't know how to do links. Took me a while to figure out how to even do a pm on here.