yulli

Rank 4
PostedJan 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: t'as que ça à faire...

TrIpMo wrote:
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE  

did you yourself read the rules?
I do not see anything in the rules that says you can not post in any language other than english. people can post in any language they want. if you want to know what they said, use google translate.

vous êtes autorisé à poster en français ou en n'importe quelle langue vous voulez.

Sie können in deutscher oder jede gewünschte Sprache zu posten.
Advertisement

Kazzatrix

Rank 0
Kazzatrix
PostedJan 15, 2012 6:24 am

Re: t'as que ça à faire...

yulli wrote:
TrIpMo wrote:
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE  

did you yourself read the rules?
I do not see anything in the rules that says you can not post in any language other than english. people can post in any language they want. if you want to know what they said, use google translate.

vous êtes autorisé à poster en français ou en n'importe quelle langue vous voulez.

Sie können in deutscher oder jede gewünschte Sprache zu posten.  

Kind of agree on that, and obviously he/she hasn't payed ANY attention to the rules... I'm pretty sure one of the rules were no typing in full caps?

Kazzatrix

Rank 0
Kazzatrix
PostedJan 15, 2012 6:29 am
Anyone From ijji , Don't worry.. I have been with Aeria for a good few months now, their customer support is really fast, aswell as helpful. [second account btw..incase your wondering how I've been with them Razz] The player base is..Pretty decent, wouldn't say we have alot of hackers, personally I've never seen any on all the games I play. So..Yeah, Welcome guys/girls, Uh..Best of luck, hope you meet alot of nice players, then again, I do hope the ones coming from that, arn't aggressive either...

ElvenWanderer

Rank 0
ElvenWanderer
Bradford AKA (....SAVE ME!....) United States
PostedJan 15, 2012 6:50 am
Well Kazza, there was the Shaiya fiasco but other than that, pretty good on the hackers part.

Appeltje1988

Rank 3
Appeltje1988
PostedJan 15, 2012 7:21 am

more lagg and drama ?

nice idea, i hope
hmm i hope two company does better job, at hosting some games... but i think merging two big company means a downfall and forces players to "pay" more money and get less in return.

having a small hope in the future but wont be holding my breath. IF aeria cant event host a simple outdated game, with a small population how are they gonna host new games and take in ijii population ? >.>

hmm anways good luck !

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedJan 15, 2012 9:44 am
/excitement

Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedJan 15, 2012 2:49 pm
Will ijji Holy Beast accounts be merged into GetAmped accounts? Will Aeria partner with GA like ijji did and act as a portal for Holy Beast?
I'm just concerned as to whether people from GA or ijji will lose their HBO characters.

Kazzatrix

Rank 0
Kazzatrix
PostedJan 15, 2012 4:34 pm
Ah , that's why I wouldn't know much about that, I don't play Shai as of yet, At the moment i'm kind of scimming through all the games, Seeing what I like, or What I don't like, But to have it fairly played out, I'm playing them all 3 months at a time. currently on Repulse, Seems pretty ok Razz

CreastSaber2

Rank 0
CreastSaber2
PostedJan 15, 2012 6:21 pm
So this this means faster updates for certain games do to this merge? (mostly looking at SMT Imagine hasnt had many new things besides equips)

TimPapst

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2012 2:24 am

Re: AERIA GAMES ACQUIRES IJJI GAMES

Transition FAQ
hi everyone
i am new member in aeriagames.
i was read your post. i like your post.